Sunday, April 07, 2013

[Vids & Pix] Hyun Joong in Vietnam

As everyone must have know already, Hyun Joong together with UEE, EunHyuk and Kang Ho Dong of Barefoot Friends are in Vietnam filming. From what I read over at Twitter they will be packing up today and leave for Korea tonight. The heat in Southeast Asia is terrible I hope everyone is keeping themselves hydrated.

Since I am very late in updating, I am sharing in this post vids of the groups arrival, from the filming and photos as well courtesy of yan.vn. Thanks to everyone for the tips!

Arrival in Tan Son Nhat Airport on April 4.  Thanks to Sophie Le for sharing on YouTube.



Filming of Barefoot Friends. Thanks to VivoVnOnline for the upload on YouTube.

.

Following are more photos from the filming lifted from yan.vn.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to see Hyun Joong with other members. Hyun Joong looks good and i'm happily waiting to watch this program. Hyun Joongah fighting!!!!:))))