Tuesday, January 01, 2013

[Trans] Young Saeng's New Year Message to Y.E.S Japan

Yesterday, before the 2012 ended, Young Saeng left a short message to his Y.E.S Japanese fans.  Here is the translation of Young Saeng's message translated by xiaochu and shared in Quainte501 and SGNoonas.  Heaps of thanks once again!

I hope Young Saeng will have lots of instore for us in 2013.  

***
[Trans] YoungSaeng New Year Message to Y.E.S Japan

Credits : http://heoyoungsaeng.jp/ + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com & sgnoonas.wordpress.com

REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY


Everyone~ Hello!
Last year, I made my solo debut in Japan
Thanks to all of you, it was a good year.
I will work hard in order to see everyone
Through the many activities (that I’ll have) this year too!
Happy new year~
Be a wealthy~ person ^^

-Young Saeng-

No comments: