Monday, October 01, 2012

[Article] As ROMEO, Park Jung Min Does Not Exist

Heaps of thanks to RoyalPJM for translation one of the earlier articles shared in different portal about Jung Min's ROMEO 2nd CONTACT in Japan.

Ei, it must be difficult for Jung Min not to smile on stage and be his usual self, right?  Anyway, kudos to JM.

***

[News] SS501 Park Jung Min “When I am doing activities as ROMEO, I felt restraint occasionally”
Source: http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=1953038
Chinese Translation: SOS @ 百度朴政珉吧ALLFORPJM.COM
English Translation: RoyalPJM (royalpjm.wordpress.com)
Please repost with full credits.


SS501 Park Jung Min rebirth as ROMEO in Japan, he frankly said "When I am doing activities as ROMEO, to hide my original image, I felt restraint occasionally.”

On 29th September, Park Jung Min held a Live 'ROMEO 2ND CONTACT' for 777 fans in Tokyo's Ebisu Live House Liquid Room. That day, Park Jung Min did not spoke any words, he stayed mysterious and sexily, performing for the fans which captured their hearts.

A unique 'dark' concept was used for the live performance. During the interview with the reporters on the day of performance, Park Jung Min expressed that "In Japan, I do activities under the name of ROMEO. The attitude presented on the stage is indeed ROMEO. The original Park Jung Min does not exist on the stage."

He smiled and continued "When I went up the stage, the so-called Park Jung Min feeling is completely switched off. Instead, when I came down from the stage, I’ll turn back to my original self like now, the chattering and cheerful personality."

During the Live, to express the man's heart which was injured by love, you must look as if you want to be compensated in general, and show a painful expression and gesture. This is once again proven his strength after musical ‘Grease’.

He added "The fans in Japan saw the differences between Jung Min and ROMEO. When I am performing earnestly on the stage, the fans at the front row did some strange facial expression and fidgeted. When I faced with that situation, it was very hard for me to hold back my laughter."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you Liezle. Specially he's such an articulate person. He even had to hold back laughter when seeing fan's expression. Funny guy! ;p But he did an amazing job and that's why I kept falling in love with him over and over.... :)

Anonymous said...

Love love love!!!! *o*

Anonymous said...

Love love love \*o*/ .....