Friday, June 15, 2012

[Pix] Young Saeng & Kyu Jong Interivew Pix from KBS Radio Interview 06.15.12

Today, Young Saeng and Kyu Jong had a separate interview schedule at KBS today. Both had interview for KBS World Radio Arabic. Young Saeng had his interview at 3PM (KST) and Young Kyu Jong at 5PM (KST).

Here are photos of them from their separate interview.  Much thanks to  veggiedelight  for delivering the photos in my inbox which was lifted from KBS World Arabic Page.






Kyu Jong is sporting a new hairstyle and he looks good on it.  I think he is already preparing himself for a shorter hair for his enlistment next month.








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

kyuSheng pair up
love themmmmM :)
i want my tom & Jerry in the show next time. please help to send the requested to kbs
thankkkkK ^^

Anonymous said...

U & I ♥♥♥♥
Me : did both prince kyu & shengie went to KBS for the interview ?*
you : Y.E.S ^^
Me : thanKyu :)

Anonymous said...

which 4 luckiest fans have been chosen to ask them questions? why whY WHY not me :(

Anonymous said...

young sheng is very confident & cute while kyukyu ssi is polite & adorable ^^
my 2 lovely princes ~.-