Monday, February 13, 2012

[Vids] Kyu Jong & Luna Noreabang and Kiss Scenes in EP18

I was actually looking at the YouTube channel of for Kyu Jong's cut scenes in episode 18 of 'Saving Ajumma Go Bong Shil' but didn't find any. What I saw from tweets from cll_slam10 and slimz1808 with links to the vids of Kyu Jong and Luna noreabang and kissing scenes.

I am now shoving here the videos for your viewing pleasure. Much thanks to for the noreabang scene and to for the kiss scene shared on their YouTube channels. Please DO NOT re-upload the videos in any other streaming sites including YouTube. Thanks!

Noreabang scene



Kiss Scene



Btw, I read HERE that 'Saving Ajumma Go Bong Shil' generated a high rating of 1.936% nationwide and 2.197% metropolitan (Seoul) last Saturday, 11th of February, according to AGB Nielsen. This is a happy news considering that this is from a new channel and it's cable.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh kyu...nice! indeed great acting! i'm jealous..eottoke? his eyes..i so love it^^ah i miss him so much...:(

Anonymous said...

Very nice clips. Both of them are lovely. The kiss and the dates definitely helped on the rating. I saw the whole 18th episode. Niki did not have a follow up call to Luna. Also, no any clip on the Episode 19 preview. Hope Kyu have more appearance on next episode(s).

Anonymous said...

Haha! I know I am slow but I finally got to watch it. They are so cute. They way they ran away are so adorable. The reaction was like, Busted! Thanks for sharing! ^^