Tuesday, November 22, 2011

[Vids] Kyu Jong at Han Love 11.21.11

Much much thanks to slimz1808 for sharing the link to 's YouTube channel where we can watch in five parts the appearance of Kyu Jong in Han Love that was show last night in Japan.

Here is some information about Han Love which I got from Lafone. Much thanks!

Han which is short for Hanryu in Han Love means "Korea". It is a show hosted a very famous MC in Japan, Mr. Furuya, DJ/ commentator on Kpop.

This show where Kyu Jong was the guest took place a few days after Young Saeng and Kyu Jong's fan meeting in Mito City, Ibaragi prefecture (rather close to Fukushima pref.)

At the first video Mr. Furuya is talking about the Kpop trend in Japan. Since the last year many Kpop singers who started concert tours in the local area of Japan to show their dynamic power of Kpop such as singing, dance performance. Thanks to OST and the best efforts of 동방신기(TVXQ) and SS501, Kpop itself has been well known in metropolitan cities in Japan, but not enough in the local cities. Japanese idol groups usually organize a nationwide tour to promote their new albums and Kpop idols also started to take the same procedure. The reason because is that there is an increasing number of fans who are not satisfied with CD since it is totally different to see their performance live.

I have already forgotten when Kyu Jong recorded (thanks to Lafone though) this but I remember seeing fan pix from this show and I so much like how Kyu Jong looked in those photos then. Now that the show is on YouTube I can't take off my eyes on him as he's so good looking here and I like his attire. Also, his tan looks so nice on him.

Do check all the videos out, don't you miss anything as Kyu Jong is so charming in every parts. Hope English sub will be out soon. This is so cute! And cute Jong is so gorgeous!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

our kyujong so handsome...i so love his aura...i miss seeing him in person...if only cameras can capture his real beauty just like in person:( nomu nomu saranghe my dear kyu!..he's really sweet and gentle...politeness=501%

etet said...

Love the way Kyu Jong looks... Of course I love him in black, my fav color on him...

but what really caught my eye or rather my attention was how at ease and comfortable he is in front of an audience, in front of the camera and while being interviewed...

the true him is really shining now...

I absolutely love watching his playfulness and interactions!!! And why do I love watching him eat?

OMG... Kyu fever continues....

Anonymous said...

first I'm happy that Mr. Furuya thank for the best effort of TVXQ and SS501 for spreading KPOP in Japan.. but somehow I'm sad because I think a lot of people forgotten about SS501's success in Japan.. people must not forget that except for TVXQ.. SS501 also started the Korean Wave in Japan.. without TVXQ and SS501 Kpop idols debuting in Japan right now will have a hard time to be successful in Japan.. actually, Newbies should say Thank You to TVXQ and SS501.. I can say that out of all the KPOP idol debuting in Japan TVXQ and SS501 worked the hardest for where they are now in Japan