Sunday, October 30, 2011

[Vids] Kyu Jong's Cut in 'Let's Go! Dream Team' & Quiz the Could Change the World'

As I was checking Naver and Daum early this morning, I learned that Kyu Jong recording from Olympic Park on the 16th of October for 'Let's Go! Dream Team' was broadcast last night. Then I also saw some news clippings of Kyu Jong today when he guested in 'Quiz That Changed the World'. Since then, I have been waiting for video but could not see any until HappyBoys_SS501 tweeted the she has posted on her blog the links to watch Kyu Jong's cut from the show.

So without further ado, here are the videos courtesy of 's YouTube channel. Btw, the owner of the video is requesting everyone to please DO NOT Re-upload the videos in any other streaming sites.

Cuts from 'Let's Go! Dream Team'


Cuts from 'Quiz That Changed the World'



***

Adding here full broadcast of 'Let's Go! Dream Team'. Had fun watching it. Much thanks to for the upload in YT and to veggiedelight for the tip.

First vid does not contain audio due to copyright but the rest has audio. Enjoy!









4 comments:

dora said...

Thank you very much for the link. Kyu Jong is so funny. How not to love him more and more?

Anonymous said...

Love the videos. Kyu Jong is really enjoying himself in the games. He is so funny and cute.

BTW, at the ending part of the first video, they were jumping about, did they win?

Anonymous said...

He looks so happy and energetic. =] And of course he makes his fans happy too. Those people I don't think are sad to loose to Kyu Jongie. XD

And I've been noticing that Hong Ki and Kyu are close! I'm so happy! I love them both and hope to see each other together on variety shows more often. Kyu really needs to be offered as a permanent member on Dream Team.

Anonymous said...

I am starting to miss him. Every day we can hear something about YaKyu. His charisma mesmerize me deeply and permanently. As most of the TS said, we anticipated his solo comeback for a very long time (1 yr 6 mths). I will continue to support him. Please don’t let me miss him (Yakyu) too long. Also, I would like to thank you for those who posting Kyu’s news here, Liezle and her best fans team.