Saturday, October 29, 2011

[Vid & Screencaps] 2012 Hyun Joong Calendar Making

Much thanks to _tomato99 for tweeting the link to where we can watch the making of Hyun Joong's 2012 Calendar.




Looking at the below screencaps, I find myself thinking of Hyun Joong as a hunk from a romance novel especially those screencaps where he's seen woking. I find myself thinking that he is a rich guy from the city, with urbane charm and has a passionate nature. A man submerged in painful past l who is strong,willful and secretive. Haha, makes me want to read a romance book with him in min. ^^

Here are screencaps that I lifted from Baidu which came from kimhyunjoong24.com.














5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Handsome, as always.
Love you very much, Kim Hyun Joong.

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous! Wish could buy the calendar...

Anonymous said...

He is scrumptious! Delicious! Gorgeous! Perfecto!

Anonymous said...

There are many images of Hyun Joong, all are lovely.

Anonymous said...

Hunk at work. All gorgeous as always.
Handsome in all his moods.