Saturday, March 19, 2011

Arrival of Jung Min @ Changi Airport in SG 03.17.11

Now after two days of not posting I am back. I am certain what i am going to posts is already old news to others but still going to post them since for me they're new stuff as I have really been busy over the past three days. Though thanks to Marvie for posting some stuff yesterday to share in my blog.

As everyone knows Jung Min is on his 3rd day in SG but I have never posted anything about his arrival. Here's my first post on his arrival to SG. Much thanks to xiaochu of Quainte501 for sharing this on her YT channel . Looks like JM was warmly welcomed by SG fans at Changi Airport on the 17th of March.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jung is super handsome, i want to join the fans in singapore airport to shout too.haha