Friday, February 18, 2011

[Pix] iPhone ''Not Alone"Apps

Thanks so much to misangre for giving the link to 00lanse's post in Baidu regarding these photos which were lifted from sunset_43.blog.me.

There are 17 photos in this post, most of the photos have been actually posted earlier as they were tweeted by Jung Min, some are from his official website and the others are from Not Alone album and Present photobook and DVD.

Except for the first 3 photos that I've enlargde, I think it is the first time I am seeing them.




If you want the following photos big, just double click the image.








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jung Min, sarangheo!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous! wish i could get it, but i don't have a smart phone. :P and i can't even find a purchase or description page on itunes. does anyone know a l ink? i'm really curious what else the app comes with besides photos!
thx for sharing!

Anonymous said...

@7:28 AM - http://itunes.apple.com/ph/app/id417180691?mt=8. I don't have an iphone but I told my friends about it. We figured getting it is another way of supporting our idol.

sinthia said...

WOAH...I'm going crazy for this guy,seriously! I can't believe such beauty. In the second pic he is the cutest thing in this world!!!!!!!8B

Anonymous said...

8:45AM Anonymous, thanks very much for the link! ^_^
it's a great way to help support our boys. hope more ppl do like you and your friends.
the app looks so cool and pretty! if i had an iphone, i'd definitely buy it! T_T