Thursday, February 17, 2011

[Fan Acct & Photo] Kyu Jong seen at Deok Soo Palace Art Museum 02.16.2011

The photoo of Kyu Jong below has been circulating the net since last night. I didn't post it because I do not have any background on what's the sighting is all about except that he's seen in Deok Soo Palace.

And since I now have the fan account of the sighting courtesy of shirbogurl, I am now posting the photo here together with the fan account from this blog.

Btw, I believe the fan who saw him, Kyu Jong is so skinny. Hope he'd gain more weight.

***

Saw a Celebrity in Front of the Deok Soo Palace Art Museum!
2011/02/16 19:09
http://blog.naver.com/rmsvh/50105461420
Korean to English translation by shirbogurl / liezle.blogspot.com

From my school, I went to Deok Soo Palace Art Museum for homework reason.

For the first hour, I followed the tour guide's explanation and looked around Deok Soo Palace

After that, I wandered around to take pictures of each buildings.

Then, I reached the front of Deok Soo Gong Museum and stood there in order to take pictures.


However, there was a man coming down the stairs.

I waited in order to take the picture after that man come down the stairs


Little by little, the face became more apparent as he got closer...


Wow Kim Kyu Jong!!!

All the Double S fans, I saw Kim Kyu Jong.


In front of Deok Soo Gong Art Museum....hahaha

Nowadays, there is a Picasso Exhibit at the Museum. I think he came to see that.


He's tall and has an especially high nose that left a deep impression

Would taking a front picture violate his portrait/privacy rights? Because it seems inappropriate, I only took a picture of the back view.


Kim Kyu Jong is on the right. I don't know who the girl is on the left, but Kim Kyu Jong used Honorific form when talking with her.
(note: bf and gf usually do not use honorific form with each other)

Anyways, he seemed to walk around freely (comfortably) and is very ordinary looking (in a good way).


Good impression and tall and skinny...Since the moment he stood on the stairs, he stood out from others.

6 comments:

BeetleSSS said...

isn't it great such a popular idol(celebrity) like him can walk around freely like that..actually i'm glad kyu jong can have that quality moment.

Anonymous said...

i hope there will be updates on who the girl is.

Anonymous said...

Maybe his cousin #jealousy #denial

Lea said...

who cares who the girl is!
like BeetleSSS said I'm happy that kyujong is able to walk freely like this.
why does people start to care who the girl is. THIS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

uNNa said...

waa!! kyubie why u soo super tall, skinny?? want ur leg can ah?? ^^ happy to see him walking freely w/o being chase by fans.. he can enjoy his privacy life there w/o worry.. saranghae oppa!

501% agreed wiv BeetleSSS and Lea..

realisticgal_in-no-sense said...

Omg omg omg....a step closer to achieving my dream... Hopefully they can all give signs that they are dating someone....yayyyyyyyyyy