Friday, January 21, 2011

Park Jung Min at Mcountdown by Pheromin 20-01-11

Awesome photos from Pheromin! Much thanks Imane for shoving this set here.

It really amazes me how fanclubs take the risk in getting photos of idols and sharing them on the net. Last year we had the priviledge of being able to see SS501 in some of the music shows that SS501 was in during their Destination promotion and we were witnessed to many camerans being confiscated by staff. But we were also witnesses of how awesome fanclubs can come up with ways how to cover/hide their big cameras to security/staff. Hi5! to them. ^_^

I watched several times Jung Min's performance at MNet last night I am really really impressed! He really owns the stage during his performance. I also saw all the comeback in MNet and I am saying this not because I am a fan of SS501 but Jung Min's perf and the fans chat is the greatest on the show. The voice, the costume, the set, strings, the performance everything that constitute a wonderful performance was there. It's really DEABAK!





















credit pheromin/baidu

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

fifth pic my choice..look at his eyes..

Anonymous said...

1st and 7th pics, pjm sideview shots similar to khjoong profile

on second thoughts, SS501 members have similar yet distinct qualities ^^ i almost forgot.. they are sworn brothers ^^

pandora501 said...

I agree about Jungmin owning the stage on Mnet last night. It was really, for lack of a better word, simply 대박!!!! I was comparing it from Hyungjoon's & Jungmin's solo stages during the Solo Collection promo, and it was totally different.What I'm saying is that all the boys have come a loooooong way since then. I really wish a successful comeback for all 5!!!!

saraholix said...

after watching and watching again his perf @ Mnet, all i can say is: PARK JUNG MIN a TRULY SEXY CHARISMA GUY!~ ^^ <3the look and the performance all r 501% DAEBAK!!~

totally agree with you peas, Jungmin owning the stage. and TS owning the studio!! ^^

Anonymous said...

its so true..the fan chants were awesome. i am so proud of triple s.