Monday, January 31, 2011

[FanCams] Jung Min @ Inkigayo 01.30.11 by Mabel

Great videos from Mabel again. Much much thanks to their shutterbug for capturing some cute expressions of Jung Min during the rehearsals at SBS yesterday morning. Thanks to oloverbobo for uploading the videos on her YT channel





Like what I mentioned earlier, yesterday's performance of Jung Min will be the last in Inkigayo and I believe in other music shows in Korea as well as he will be preparing to zip off and start promoting 'Not Alone' and do fan meetings abroad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is his promotion time so short? Not Alone is such a good song. I was so disappointed when Love Ya was promoted for a short two weeks and now it happens for Jungmin's solo too...

sinthia said...

The promotion it's over? Why so short? I was waiting it'd be four weeks at least! I hope we can see more of him in the variety shows on the next weeks, it's too short if stops here!I wanna see more!!