Saturday, January 22, 2011

A bit about Young Saeng and Kyu Jong

Young Saeng and Kyu Jong are both in Japan now for their fan meeting DVD & Photobook 'Summer & Love' launching and fan meeting at Shibuya CC Lemon Hall. This even has 2 sessions, 1st session is at 2PM and the 2nd session will start at 6:30PM. (This is the reason why they can't make it to JM's fan meet which is also today).

Let me just post theses photos and give you a bit of Young Saeng and Kyu Jong.

I'm sure most of you have already heard that despite being so cold in Seoul, Y.S 17 played baseball again on the 19th of January. I was actually waiting for photos and vid from fan clubs but could not find any. Hope later we'll get some. Here are two photos which I got from twitter. (sorry I forgot who twitted).


This photo below of Kyu Jong has been circulation since yesterday. I looks like Kyu Jong had a recent interview. I don't know much of the details but if there is anyone who can give info about this, please let us know. Photo below was lifted in Baidu.

No comments: