Sunday, December 26, 2010

Scanned Pix of Jung Min from 'Present' Photobook

I found this scanned images of Jung Min from his 1st photosbook entitled 'Present' posted on Baidu by various members. Much thanks for sharing them.

From what I read earlier 15,000 copies of the photo book were sold initially when reservation started.

Scanned photos courtesy of ameblo.jp/ss501jungmin & ameblo点jp/tukusi5067






Btw, there are also scanned photos of the calendar and postcard but I won't be posting them here as I find the quality not too good. If you guys happen to see any good HQ scanned images let me know. Thanks!

Oh, if you want 'Present' as a gift for yourself or ask someone to give it to you, you can purchase the item from YesAsia. Click HERE to be directed to the site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sweet, cute, charming, gorgeous, sexy....geeze i could go on and on.........