Friday, November 26, 2010

Hyun Joong talks about Bae Yong Joon #3

Just in case you missed my other two posts on the same subject, you may click HERE and HERE to read the extracted news from different articles which were translated by Suehan posted on her blog. Thank you again Suehan for this translation.

***

[Extracted News] from Kim Hyun Joong's interview. (3)
2010-11-24 17:41
Source : Sports Chosun
Korean to English translation by Suehan / Suehan's BYJ Blog


Kim Hyung Joong returned to MBC's "Mischievous Kiss", one year after "Boys over Flowers", but he received a poor review with disappointing one digit viewing rates. Expections were high because it was the first work since he moved to Bae Yong Joon's management company, Keyeast.

"When the viewing rate was low after the first episode aired, Yong Joon hyung sent me a text message saying, "it hit rock bottom, so I think it'll go up. Don't think about the viewing rates too much." I think it was a good experience because the rate continues to fluctuate. I learned how to cope with difficulties and I experienced that "When God closes one door, He opens another.". I hoped that it would be recognized in foreign contries some day, if not in Korea. I don't want to regret it."

Bae Yong Joon is a great senior for him, like a role model, and they have very good chemistry between them.

"There were plenty of rumors after my contract with DSP Entertainment ended. Actually, I wanted to go to Yong Joon hyong's management compnay, but I couldn't speak to him frankly. One day, I talked to him about my problem with the management company. He said that He wanted to meet me to introduce me to the owner of his management company. And the CEO came with the contract. (laugh) So, I was glad."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like how he falls back on his faith to draw strength.

Anonymous said...

yeah i like that that too..he is turning to god for strength to go tru life hardship...to think that he had problems in DSP.well we know now DSP is sucks...

Anonymous said...

Its good to know his attitude is not to be in despair instead turn to his steadfast belief that when God closes the door He opens the window. I think for HJ's case God opened not just a window but many windows.

Life has many obstacle courses but he will be able to overcome them because he is resilient and he knows how to charge it to experience.

Just keep the good fight all the time Hyun joong .It is not when you got there but how you got there that counts .

Anonymous said...

"When God closes one door, He opens another." - absolutely correct
That's the good spirit leader:-)
two thumbs up. God bless!