Saturday, August 28, 2010

Where to watch Mischievous Kiss

I received several inquiries on where to watch Mischievous Kiss on MBC online. There are actually several options but you've to find which works best for your. I used to watch in TVAnts before until I encountered problem this year when I can no longer search for channels. I tried to troubleshoot using tips on how to but still could not fix the problem. If there's anyone who can help [which i'm sure i'm not the only one having the same problem] please please let us know how.

Here are some links where you can watch MK. I hope that there's one that will work for you.

:: LIVE STREAMING ::

TVAnts > click TVAnts to download
MBC Live Streaming > click HERE to go to MBC webby. Best with IE too. You need to be a registered member. Go here http://member.imbc.com/user/join.html and click foreigner living abroad then you can already decipher what to do next. Then you've to download ActiveX
tvdosa.com > works with IE
Windows Media Player > Open URL then copy and paste > http://vod1.dgmbc.com/live
TVSBox > best using IE. just click on the station you want to watch
Friall TV > just click on the play button [but buffering may be terrible]

:: WHERE TO WATCH WITH SUBS ::

I think there are several subbing teams who are going to do this and two of which are HaruHaru and WithS2 . But Viiki will upload subs in many languages. You may click HERE to check on it. Or you can also watch in MySoju.

:: RAW FILES ::

I will try my best to shove here links where we can download raw files after each episode. Then will also post here where we can download the subs to attach to the raw.

***

Guys, if you know other sites where we can watch please share with us by leaving the URL on the comment box.

Also, if you know how to troubleshoot TVAnts [like I said I'm not the only one having this problem] please let us know too.

24 comments:

Gingerry Kojappo said...

for raw download you can always check mehaneta.net or am-addiction.com/forum (registration needed) or yellowcinema.com (but she/he isn't do quick update). that's my suggestion. or if you want to watch it stream you can trust viikii.net, mysoju.com or dramafever.com.

liezle said...

Hi Gingerry Kojappo. Thanks for the tips. Forgot about dramafever.com.

Thanks again!

liezle

Anonymous said...

Thanks liezle! I can't wait to watch already. The teasers are killing me

pandora said...

CCAnts is the new site for TVAnts, i think. This is where I dl my new TvAnts, and so far it's been doing well. http://ccants.com/
---
Does anybody here know how to recover lost password on imbc.com? I signed up just a month ago, but i don't remember the password now. :(
---
thanks for sharing these links, liezle! Can't wait for MK!!

liezle said...

Hi pandora! This is where I download my TVAnts before and it worked. Would like to download again but can anyone help us non Chinese speaking on how to download using the URL you gave?

Thanks!

liezle

czakhareina said...

hello this site (http://www.midnights-dreams.com/) will also be doing the subbing for the PK series videos.....

Anonymous said...

Can someone give me some suggestion watching on MAC plz.. Thanks

pandora said...

hi liezle,
i'm not a chinese speaker, but i found that the last button on the right column (it's a gif that says TVants 2010) is the link; just click on it to download.

-pandora

liezle said...

Thanks pandora! Was able to d/l but having the same problem. Will still try to troubleshoot.

Anonymous said...

Is WITHS2 going to sub MK? I hope they do, but I don't see MK in their list of future projects.

Paula said...

I don't thonk withs2 will be subbing!! but haru haru is... for raw files i always use http://www.kpopella.com or http://holden740.blogspot.com hope it helps you ^o^

:: khalanita said...

hey guys...checking around.. i found that for tvants search to work you've got to change every server on the list to list.ccants.com ... i mean instead of ----.tvants.com, modify it to ----.ccants.com.. it worked for me. you guys should try it.

hope it works for you too!

liezle said...

::khalanita! thank you, it worked!

501Yel said...

thank you khalantita for the tip and liezle for posting it here :) kamsa~

Anonymous said...

hi liezle..can you help me pls how to download the ccants.com since all written there are chinese characters. i tried to download the tvants 2010 but it's not working..i have painstaking headache now to understand what server you and khalanita talking about..pls help. thank you

liezle said...

hi 12:10am! your 2010 tvants should work. just go to server click add. on first and 2nd line type list.ccants.com. that should do it.

hope this will help.

liezle

Anonymous said...

http://minsarang.wordpress.com/how-to-watch-korean-tv-live/

liezle ^^ thanks..i cant use tvants too >_< huhu

but the frial works.. keke...

Anonymous said...

hi liezle, it's me again 12:10am..thank you very much, it works!!! we are very happy to have online MK drama for tomorrow! waaaa we're very excited eventhough they don't have an english sub. but it's okay as long as we see leader again on tv screen...again, thank you! me and my family really appreciate it^^

Anonymous said...

hi liezle, it's me again 12:10am..thank you very much, it works!!! we are very happy to have online MK drama for tomorrow! waaaa we're very excited eventhough they don't have an english sub. but it's okay as long as we see leader again on tv screen...again, thank you! me and my family really appreciate it^^

Joyce Choong said...

Annyeong Pandora, thanks for the tip to use ccants.com. I managed to download it. However, which channel should I use? There are about 10 channels with the word MBC. Thanks for your help.

lee seung yeon said...

THANK YOUUUU!! now i'm ready to watch mischievous kiss this evening!!

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone, just want to give another way of watching PK. Try using the following:
http://delicast.com/tv/SouthKorea/
Ulsan_MBC
Hope it'll work for you like it's working for me. Happy watching!
PK Hwaiting!

Anonymous said...

i already download tvants.. my problem is ... there are so many MBC listed ... which one is for playful kiss .. is it MBC HD ? , mbc pusan ? or etc...

Anonymous said...

Hi...
i am new here
i tried to use the suggestion above but none works for me :(
so i was thinking if payment is required for watching online at imbc?