Thursday, August 26, 2010

Major pix spazzz of Hyun Joong from today's presscon!

Super HUGE thanks to iamsom for almost 400 photos of Hyun Joong and casts of Mischievous Kiss from the presscon of that happened today. These photos came from different media portals who were in attendance to at the presscon. In the news, it was said that there were 350 media attended the event. Wow! So many, right?

I was actually tweeting this earlier and said that amongst the Hallyu stars that I know only Bae Yong Joon was able to gather that many whenever he appears in public. I was also tweeting earlier that in one event I was able to collect more than 500 pix of him. ^_^ I'm saying this because, not all Hallyu stars can gather that much media attention and I'm happy of the turn out and it proves something, yah? ^_^

Alright, ready to click click and save? Hee, won't let you tire by saving one by one each photos but instead, will post here the mediafire links that iamsom shared, k? Check bottom of this page. So thank her... thanks again iamsom!






300 pix of Hyun Joong + other cast > click HERE plus 87 more click HERE and one more link with 19 pix click HERE.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks iamsom for the pix upload.

Anonymous said...

hyun joong ahh.. u r so sweet n lovely .. just take care of urself... plz dont loose more weight .. my sweety pie..

Anonymous said...

love you and care about you, hyun joong. pls take care of youself. your well-being is my first concern.

Anonymous said...

agree to all of the above...leader take care of yourself...fighting MK and KHJ