Saturday, July 17, 2010

[2 Trans] Young Saeng left a message of DSP webby

Saw this on SS601.com and had to verify bec i got confused on the title date. Yeah YS left a message and trans is up! Thanks to candymint for emailing the trans.

Geez, it seems that the rain is making peeps sentimental. ^^

Click HERE to watch SS501 performing 'Wings of the World' in Japan. It's their first major concert outside of Korea. This is what made YS talked about Jan 14, 2007 in is entry today at DSP webby. It seems that he's recollecting the day they performed. He cried so much at the end of the song. Kyu Jong as well.

Ahh, Young Saeng, I wish I can very well understand what you are saying behind this message. Yes, you are recalling the things that happened before standing on the stage to sing 'Wings of the World' but why are you thinking of that now? Do you miss performing? Do you miss rehearsing? Do you miss your members? We do too... very very much. And it hurts thinking that we won't be seeing you soon. But we believe that we will. You guys promised. And we trust and believe.

For English lyrics of 'Wings of the World' click HERE.

***

2007.1.14
Chinese to English translation by jacinthoriya @ baidu

Before standing on stage

"Hyung~ I felt weird listening to Wings Of The World, it sounds as if it is protraying us..."
"Is it...? I also felt sad without any reason..."
"That's why... Listening to the song, (I) felt like crying... especially the bridge part where Hyung sang..."

At last.... Encore... Song...

“Rest if you are tired... Keep your tired wings for the time being...”
“Smile... (and you'll be able) to see...”
“Like a little candle light of the world...”
====("Wings of the world" lyrics)

“Please remember... we are... flying towards... the sky...
Facing... freedom... world... because of... goal...”

I can feel... that friend was crying...
No one realized it... only me felt it...
The words that we said before stepping on the stage...
Appeared in my mind for that moment...
and...

“Able to do it... Always... dream......”
I can no longer control... tears just flow non stop of a sudden
Comparing the lyrics with the tears... actually there are other meanings

“Able to create... Full of... Happiness... place”

As a singer... Only expect... Prefect stage... and handsome looks
But the reality does not seems so...
What we want to do are so restricted

Though the song describe that we are flying towards the sky...
But we can't do that in reality...
Though description said we can do it... but we can't...
Seriously... can't raise (my) head with that apologetic heart...

The meaning of the tears at that time... maybe... maybe... until now is...
Understandable...
Only we two saw the tears...

3 and half years had past... 14 January 2007
Singing the last song... the meaning of tears flowing

At the last moment on the stage, holding on to the microphone tightly... tears flowed
Reason for not moving is...

I want to tell everyone microphone is a thing that accompany me for life
Wish to convey the decision of me singing till death
And... must... say one sentence...
But tears always flow... Really could not say it out...

The meaning of the tears that time...


***


Ode's translation of Young Saeng's Message
Korean to English by Ode


2007.1.14..


Before we went onto stage...

"Hyung~ When I listen to Wings of the World, it's like talking about us..;;"
"Really..? Me too, I feel sad for no practical reasons.."
"That's why.. Seems like listening to that song will make you cry.. Especially the bridge part that hyung you sing..."

Lastly.. The encore song..

"Rest to get power if you must.. Lay down your tired wings for the moment...
Just smile... do you see it...
That world shining just like a small candlelight..."

"Remember... We..... will fly... to the sky.... won't we......
For.. the.. sake.. of.. our.. dreams.. and.. for.. freedom.. of.. this.. world............."

I felt it.. The reason why that friend was crying...
Noone noticed it.. Only me...
Before standing onto stage, the words we said...
Flashed past my mind at that split moment...
And...

"We can do it... Always... Dreaming.......... of our dream..................."

I don't know why too... Tears just trickled out the eyes ceaselessly....
The lyrics of song... actually had a different meaning than those tears....

"A smile with happiness.... A place filled with it......... We... can... make... that... happen... can't we......."


We as singers.. we're only expected of putting up an amazing stage.. and.. displaying our handsome sides...
But in reality, it didn't work like that...
There were so many limitations to what we wanted to do...

Though we sing in the song, we are flying to the skies... but
the us in reality, we're unable to do that...
Though we sing in the song, we can do it... but
the us in reality, we're unable to do that...
To the people listening to our song.. To the people watching our stage...
I really can't lift my head... because I feel so sorry in my heart...
Ended up only tears were seen...

The meaning behind those tears flowed at that time ... probably.. until now this moment...
If any one would have known,
the people who could have possibly known...
will only be the both of us who shed and saw...

3 and a half years have passed by... 2007 January 14...
While singing the last song...to the meaning of those tears that flowed...

Right until the end, grabbing onto the mike so tightly.. and tears trickling by..
The reason why we weren't moving...

Because I wanted to tell everyone..
The mike will be the item I'll spend my eternal lifetime with..
I will be singing until I die... and I was letting this be known...
And.. there was this one sentence I wanted to say for sure..
But tears just kept flowing... It just couldn't come out of my mouth...

The meaning to those tears at that time....



'It was us looking at the imperfect stage ourselves... I'm sorry...
And our imperfect stage.. because you enjoyed it, I'm thankful...'



Stage mentioned -- Wings of the World , "Live in Japan 2007"

***

Original message of Young Saeng in Hangul.

2007.1.14 2010-07-17 오후 5:56:32

2007. 1. 14..

무대 올라가기전...



"형~ 난 세상의 날개를 들으면 이상하게 우리 얘기같아..;;"

"그래..? 나도 왠지모르게 슬프긴해.."

"그래서 그런지.. 그 노래 들으면 눈물 날거 같아.. 특히 형이 부르는 브릿지 부분..."



마지막.. 앵콜 곡..



"힘이 들면 쉬어요.. 지친 날개 잠시 접어 두고...

그대 웃어봐요... 보이나요...

작은 촛불같은 그세상..."



"기억해요... 우리..... 하늘을.... 날죠......

자..유...로..운..세상..과..그.. 꿈.. 을 위..해................"



나는 느꼈다.. 그 친구는 울고 있다는 것을...

아무도 눈치 채지 못한채.. 나혼자만 느끼고 있었다...

무대에 올라서기전 우리가 했던 말들이...

순간 뇌리속을 스쳐지나갔다...

그리고는...



"할 수 있죠... 늘... 꿈..꿔..............."



나도 모르게...눈물이 왈칵 쏟아져 나왔다....

그냥 노래 가사말에 눈물보단.. 또 다른 의미가 있었다....



"행복한 웃음.... 가득한 곳....... 만...들...수.......있........죠..."





우리는 가수이기에.. 멋진 무대와.. 멋진 모습만을 추구했다...

하지만 현실은 그러하지 않았다...

우리가 하고싶은거에 대한 제약은 많았다...



노래에서 우리는 하늘을 날고 있다라고 표현하지만...

현실의 우리 모습은 그러하지 못했기에...

할수 있다라고 표현하지만... 우리는 그러지 못했기에...

우리의 노래를 듣고.. 우리의 무대를 보고 있는 사람들에게...

미안한 마음에... 차마.. 고개를 들지 못한채..

눈물만 보이게 된것이다...



그때 그 눈물의 의미를 ... 아마.. 아무도... 지금 이순간까지도..

알고 있던 사람은...

눈물을 보인 우리 두사람 뿐일것이다...



3년 반이 지난... 2007년 1월 14일...

마지막 노래를 부르며... 흘렸던 눈물의 의미...



마지막까지 마이크를 꽉 쥐고.. 눈물을 흘리며..

움직이지도 않았던 이유는...



마이크는 내 평생 함께할 물건이라는걸 알려주고 싶었고..

죽을때까지 노래하겠다라는 의미를 전달하고 있었다...

그리고 꼭.. 한마디 하고 싶은 말이 있었다..

하지만 자꾸 눈물이 나와... 차마 입 밖으로 꺼내질 못했다...



그때 그 눈물의 의미....







'부족한 무대를 보이는 우리였는데... 미안해요...

그리고 부족한 우리의 무대를.. 즐겨줘서 고마워요...'

37 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why does this sound so melancholy :( YS OPPA :(

Anonymous said...

sorry for saying this but i just have to get it out of me. maybe i'm being super paranoid and pessimistic but i'm finding it harder to be hopefull these days..

Anonymous said...

...........so sad...!

Anonymous said...

Is it me or what? tears coming out again..~ After watching the video again made me cry, the first time I watch that video I cried and now I'm crying again..~~

Anonymous said...

this the most of my love song of SS501

i remembered first time to listened this song , i cry

and now i have nothing to say except TT-TT

crying with you

PS. liezle this msg from YS's cyworld right???

liezle said...

hi glacieranddolphin! it's the same message from his cyworld.

Anonymous said...

Now, I need him to be happy.
This is heart-rending. I sense something bad at my heart.

Anonymous said...

my fav song from ss501!!!
i miss youngsaeng!!
i miss ss501!!!

Anonymous said...

ummmm....don't feel good about this...can really feel his sadness....

don't be sad saengie dear, things will fall into places eventually.. don't be sad...

Anonymous said...

Feel sad reading this. Really don't feel good about it. I don't want to say out loud what I'm thinking. Am still hoping for the best despite all these messages from him & kyu jong.

Anonymous said...

Youngsaeng oppa!! Don't be like this, we'll always go with you till the end!!
I hope everything will eventually fall into pieces
This is a very hard time, but you, all 5 of you will be able to endure it!!

Gemini said...

Feel really sad after reading the messages. Wish i can wipe your tears for you.

Anonymous said...

hyung is for older brother right? is this message for hyun joong ? im confuse... anyone plz clarify..

Anonymous said...

I think the conversation at the beginning of the message is between YS and KJ.

pascan said...

the message is so sad. I think I can feel his sadness and heavy heart when he was typing it. what has made you like this, please tell us YS, all the things happening behind.

"I can feel... that friend was crying...
No one realized it... only me felt it..."
this also worries me. the person who YS can refer to as friend is only HJ cuz both are 86ers. hope that every thing will be fine

Nicky said...

Are the boys are now suddenly talking in metaphors to convey their feelings about their current situation?
What thing I can feel is sadness and I hope it's a feeling of a memory in the past only and not about the future ahead
Hope things will turn out fine and they will persevere.

Anonymous said...

i believe saengi is referring to kyu..if u watch the vid..kyu is the first one who cried while singing..and ys is not beside him..but its just like ys is saying he can feel it coz he also remember the conversation they had before going on stage..actually, saengi and kyu are the only ones who cried on that performance..and they both said that Wings of the World is their favorite song..hhmm,the song is really special..

Anonymous said...

I'm not gvg up...but I can't deny that I am scared n sad.... But I've made my mind... IF they rly decided not to stay as one, I'm still gonna b here, cheerg up for them,looking out for them.... Coz I think it's about time they look for their own happiness after all d happiness they brought us... IF by going on their own way is gonna make them happy, I will try not to cry...after all, I didn't just love the group .. I love each and every of thm dearly... But for the mean time, triple s... Let's love, trust and protect them nae? And pray for d best.....

Luvit08 said...

my tears keep fell...
I can't say anything...saengie mssg so sad...I wonder what's the meaning about all of this~~~~

Riley said...

well.. i heard that today, DSP is going to announce smt regarding the boys i guess..
and i HOPE ys left this super sad msg is not related to the news..
Cross fingers for the news plp~!
hope its a good one!!

Anonymous said...

Pray hard for them! Young saengie oppa...stay strong! We won't ever understand fully the situation they are in now, all we can do is to continue to support them and show them our endless love. Something must have happened to make ys pen such a sentimental letter tonight, i think he's one that's very sensitive and loves to think too much...i just hope that he will cheer up soon! I believe that they will survive this together and come back stronger, and even more unified.

I love them, but like anon@1042pm, i don't necessarily have to see SS501 coming back as a band. Cuz I trust that they will strive to keep their promise and stay together. So if come one day they announce that they are going to be disbanded, I believe that they must have underwent much considerations and feel that that would be the best decision for all. Just so long as they are happy, and stay close together, in public or not, it doesn't matter.

Its understandable how they are always feeling thankful and apologetic to us, but i hope that they will also come to understand that it is their imperfection that makes us love them even more. We don't expect them to be perfect, because ironically, imperfection is more perfect than perfection.

I believe in their bond, I believe in their will, I believe in their love for each other, their career, and their fans. Now i really hope that they too, will believe in themselves that they can fulfil their dreams, and overcome all this obstacles together. They have done it, and they will continue to do it, forever.

Yvonne said...

It really break my heart seeing him so sad. Even thou we didn't know his purpose of this msg but being a ts for such a long time, I'm sure everyone can feel that smth bad is going to happen. But still, we chose to believe them.

All the while, they care for us, even for the slightest thing. So I'm sure they won't hurt our hearts by doing what we don't wan to see.

Hopefully dsp can clarify stuffs abt thei contracts asap and not let millions of ts in depression.

Anonymous said...

i think this conversation between YS and KYU too

Anonymous said...

If this was about Kyu Jong why would he say Hyung? He is older than Kyu Jong. Also I don't believe when he is referring to the crying part he is talking about at the last concert. He seems to be referring to sometime when they first debuted. That is what I understood from his comments but of course that is if the translation is completely accurate. He does sound really down though. Don't like that at all. Of course I will still be supporting them all the way.

Anonymous said...

or should I say when they first debuted the song Wings of the World.

Anonymous said...

Never mind. I think he is talking about Kyu Jong too. I just saw the video where they were both crying while singing Wings of the World.

Anonymous said...

I have a feeling an official announcement from DSP is coming out soon.

Sarah said...

Anonymous 2:31 AM : I have the same feeling. I heard DSP will give an official statement on 18th july ... so, it's today.

I have a bad feeling about all this issue, and I'm so sad while reading YS's diary. I also think that he was talking about KyuJong, even if YS is KyuJong's hyung. The 2 of them are really close ♥
So, YoungSaeng can left a diary on DSP's web site now ... KyuJong can't ? or he does not want ? he just talk on the TOKTOK thing ...
I'm sorry to all of you but, I have a bad feeling and it's making me so stressed. This silent is even more scary. No one told us what is happening .... their contract expiration was 1 month ago, 1 month later we still know nothing. Why does DSP keep silent ? are they scared of Triple S's reaction ? or they don't care anymore ? I'm trying to understand what is going on because i can't calm down. I'm a stressed girl ... I doubt one everything u__u I know I suck.

I just want 1 thing
"5 FOREVER AS 1"

Anonymous said...

I use long time for read msg from ys and repeat watching clip and tranlation of lyric I feel like ys have something to thought for write this but I don't know what it is. I feel heavy heart and worry unpredictable situation in the future even finally the result maybe the way I don't want but I respect their decision and support what they do. Now, the best thing is waiting announcement from DSP.

Truly, I hate the waiting time for something by I can't do anything.

Yuyu said...

Youngsaeng, Kyu, What's going on?
It sounds like he feel really bad, and it's also related to Kyu. What are you trying to tell us, Youngsaeng ah?

"I can feel… that friend was crying…
No one realized it… only me felt it…
The words that we said before stepping on the stage…
Appeared in my mind for that moment…
and… "

First was Kyu's message during the rain, and now JS's. Has Kyu cried recently? Was the above written for the past or for the present?
" appeared in my mind for that moment... AND.." The word 'AND..', as for today?

"But in reality, it didn't work like that...
There were so many limitations to what we wanted to do..."

This sentence is worried me. Something is not right, not what they want. They must be disappointed at something.

"the people who could have possibly known...
will only be the both of us who shed and saw..."
Saeng, Kyu, the two members who don't have much exposure in comparing with others. I can feel your pain. Now with the ending of contract,...

My best wishes to both of them. I'm sick of waiting for news from DSP. Seem like, the company is trying to hide something from the fans.

Omg.. so many questions...!

Anonymous said...

aigoo... Napeun Namja YS eotokke? bogoshipda!!!! anyways, that's the only romanized korean i can say for now (kekekke) seriously, though, i guess YS must feel super bored hence he is reminiscing.... as far as i remember in almost all his interviews, YS really loves this song and everytime he hears this he remembers EVERYTHING...like the hardships, their dream, their success...you know what i'm trying to say right.... he must miss singing and performing in front of the screaming and loving TripleS and be with his brothers (a.k.a SS501 ^.^),
well, if it makes him feel better, he can read all the messages for him and the group in all the fora/blogs of TripleS that way he'd know we, including me ^.^ love and miss them to the max, and to hurry up since they promise they'll be together 5 forever as 1 and i believe in them ^.^

on the other hand, about DSP giving a notice, i don't want to put my hopes too high since they have been silent all through out hoping everything will quiet down in time...i may sound ungrateful but i don't believe in DSP, sorry

Anonymous said...

His message is so clear
the end of ss501....
the important thing now is
I want them to be friends forever...
my heart is broken now T-T

Anonymous said...

even though everything seems so down right now but i still believe in leader's words: believe in ss501

i hope that TS will stay strong and don't put your hopes too high but don't give up yet.

at this point at this time, it is not the end of ss501 yet.

Anonymous said...

this may be the sign from YS

...
...
i wanna tell him "just walk together"
dont fly

although i love this wings of yours so much

just walk...

YS if you can fly to the sky and you fly high more...that mean the way between us is so far more...

in real, just walk together...dont be quiet a long time bcuz i miss you...wanna you update your cyworld often ...

Jenna said...

So is this an old message of Youngsaeng? The date said 2007. Is this just a reposting of his old message way back in Jan of 2007?

Anonymous said...

now is 19 julai already. but nothing happen from DSP. I hate DSP very much . Miss our boys so much....
aja aja fighting....5 forever as 1...I just believe in them...

sweetiecutieys said...

im really miss saengie~~~~hope DSP will post some news about our boys quickly~~~why DSP so slow???!!!!

i will always support u,saengie oppa
i will always stay by ur side,dont worry about that!!!
i will always hear ur singing coz ur voice so perfect^^

TS forever,whether u sing with ur group or solo,i will always be ur truly fan....miss u so much<3