Wednesday, July 07, 2010

[GIFs] they're adorkable

I'm sure by now you've seen 'Let Me Be the One' MV. For others it could be just an ordinary MV that a simple fan can easily made. I agree. But this video could just be one of the most precious for me.

I like what I've seen in the videos. Over the months that we've been waiting for 'Destination' to come out, there had been some rumors about how the members were not in good terms and not talking to each other, that they go to studios not as a group but one by one. Also there was the accident of Hyun Joong that many of the fans were so worried even when they were recording the video. But as you can see in the video, for SS501 to keep their promise to us, they settled their differences, went to the studio to rehearse and record. As for Hyun Joong despite still in pain was able to endure it and could even show to us his megawatt smile.

I have been expecting fans to capture each members dorkiness during the time of their short Destination promotion and some of them have already been posted in SS601. com. Here are some of the GIFs courtesy of 미니 민~~ and Silver which was posted by 샤랄 라생.

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK! [aish... i just replaced one of the images because it has exceeded bandwidth]












8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them.
I trust them.
I support them.
Whatever it is, Triple S will be by their side.

Anonymous said...

I am not surprised that they had quarrels .It was inevitable at the time of uncertainties -they did not have their contracts ,there were job offers that they cannot be settled and the possibilities of being in different companies-that is part of separation anxiety syndrome.

I'm glad they have settled their issues .As I said LOVE IS LOVELIER THE SECOND TIME AROUND.

Kimmy said...

They were not in good terms with each other and this is what made them close to one another..~~ Despite all the stress and everything it's normal for them. There's one more park where Jung Minnie accidentally hit his hand on the block thingy while shooting Love Ya mv, it was hilarious...~~

Love ss501 forever..~~

Zihahmoon said...

I love SS501 forever <3333 saranghae~kyopta~ ;)

Anonymous said...

who said they were not in good terms? was that before the comeback or during?
I'm sure they had some small fights but it's only normal...

Anonymous said...

They're individuals, just because we see them as a group in public doesn't mean that they always have to be together after work.

Even so, i agree that any rifts has probably simply served to strengthen their bonds.

Love SS501 forever! (All of them)

Anonymous said...

Not a hardcore dbsk fan, just reading some blogs and realised that young saeng and junho really looks quite alike! especially when having short haircuts. both very cute and handsome.

Blanca said...

I just can't hold my smile when I watching these playful moments. Why we love them as a group so much, this is the most treasure memories they gave us.