Monday, July 26, 2010

[Article] Mischievous Kiss First Photo Release

Here's full article of the news that came out from nate. Thanks to xiaochu of Quainte501 for the translation.

I won't be posting the photos anymore as I've posted them HERE.

07/26 [news] Kim HyunJoong, Jung SoMin ‘Mischievous Kiss’ First Filming Photos Released

Credits : http://news.nate.com/view/20100726n10316 + SS601.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY



Photos of the first filming for MBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday mini series ‘Mischievous Kiss’ by Kim HyunJoong and Jung SoMin have been released.

According to production team Group Eight, Kim HyunJoong acts as Baek SeungJo and Jung SoMin acts as Oh HaNi in ‘Mischievous Kiss’, started their very first filming on 24-Jul at a residential area in SungBok-dong, Seoul. In this filming, scenes of both of them bickering while on their way to school are being recorded. Group Eight released this set of photos to the public on 26-Jul.

Group Eight said “Kim HyunJoong and Jung SoMin who have worked together in practicing with their scripts earlier on, when they got into the filming site, the staffs applause to congratulate both of them for the commencement of the real filming. Kim HyunJoong and Jung SoMin responded with bright smiles.”

In addition, they added “That day’s filming is about SeungJo and HaNi, who started to cohabit by chance, was squabbling on their way to school. We also captured SeungJo’s cold unfriendly looks where he told her to pretend that they don’t know each other in school, and HaNi’s sullen looks when she grumbles about SeungJo, this is also known as the start of their sweet romance in the future.”

Kim HyunJoong expressed his determination about this drama with the start of the filming.

Kim HyunJoong said “Today is the first filming, upon hearing the cue sign from the director, then only did I have the actual feeling that the filming has really started.” He also emphasized “Today I have been reborn again, not as Boys Over Flower’s Yoon JiHoo but as Mischievous Kiss’s Baek SeungJo, with the excitement and sense of responsibility, I will make this the best drama.”

Jung SoMin revealed “I am someone who looks into the eyes of others when I am talking, the Director always looked into my eyes and gave me guidance, I can really feel his focus towards the actors/actress. Instead of perfect acting skills since I am still a rookie, I will show a non-stereotyped and innocent side of me.”

‘Mischievous Kiss’ will start broadcast on 9-Sep.

1 comment:

Beatrice said...

leader looks soooo gorgeous and young. I can't wait for the drama.

What's wrong with the site?