Monday, July 26, 2010

07.25.10 Hyun Joong arriving at the shooting site of Mischievous Kiss

Thanks to everyone who gave tips to get this set of photos from the shooting site yesterday [7.25] of 'Mischievous Kiss'. Miane for just updating now. I was just telling in the comment box 'miane' for the very few post yesterday because I just had a bad attack of migraine.

Anyway, as some of you already know, I have actually posted the link where this set of photos originally came from. I intentionally did not post the photos though I know how to grab them because the owner locked the urls. But since now that many have already grabbed the photos and posted somewhere else I'll be shoving here as well few of the photos especially that of Kim Hyun Joong only. If you want to see the rest of the photos, you may click HERE.

Credit as labeled & blog.naver.com/kfilj9049


1 comment:

Nicky said...

aish, so adorable!
how much when i see him in uniform in full view ^_^