Sunday, June 20, 2010

[Trans] Kyu Jong on TOK today 06.20.10

Kyu Jong went online via tok today. Such a sweetie. Never forgetting to thank greenpeas.

Thanks for the screencaps posted by 영생뿐 임 on SS601.com.


Here's translation of Kyu Jong courtesy of Lois of loiskr.blogspot. Much thanks for the translation despite being busy.

- Hi Hi Hi~~ hehehehe
- It's been a long time. T. I had a break time for a moment with my family & friends...hee
- How was your rainy day? Sometime it's good that it rains.
- I tried to leave a message on official board but it was in error. so I leave my message here to say hello.
- It's getting hotter. Don't break down in hot weather. Cheer up!!
- Hahaha ^^ pooh
- My computer keeps errooooooors. T.T. Is it cause of many of DongJeop? (log-in at the same time)
- I'm new generation. so I know the word called DongJeop!! hahahaha
- Really thank you for 1st place at Music bank. T.T. I was watching it with my friends! T.T.
- Is it your exam period? huh? Are you studying? hehe
- You(or I?) can play cause today is Sunday!!
- hehe. Ah~ so hot. hot. T.T. I'll have a water melon!!
- Noonim(honorific word of noona)s who work hard in hot weather, Hwaiting!! Aja Aja!!
- Good Good!! Study hard when you are a student. AjaAja. No regrets!! hehe but I didn't study hard. hehe
- Happy Birthday to You!!
- I'm going now. hehe ^^
- No matter how you feel hard... grumbling, complaining... Let's we put them down. ^^ OK?! hehe
- Always cherish the hope and have a positive mind.. ^^ hehehe umhahahaha!!
- Now I.... wuss up!!
- I'm playing alone.....
- Umhahhaa!!^^ See you again. My friends are waiting for me!!! Water melon. yam yam.
- I'm going. wuss up hehehe

14 comments:

Chara said...

Sweet Kyu...

Sweet, sweet Kyu...

Anonymous said...

So happy to hear from Kyu ^^
Miss him so much.
And miss all 5 of them too.

Anonymous said...

what a sweet darling

Anonymous said...

Kyu Jong ah... Aigoo... =))
Thanks for your update, Ahhh I wish the others do that often too.. I've been missing you guys lately.. even though it has just been a few days since your last appearance on TV...SS501 fighting! Update more Kyu Jong ah, Young Saeng ah, Jung Min ah, Hyung Jun ah, Hyun Joong ah when you have time... Ahhh Saranghaeyo Double S Oh Gong Il... =)

thanks liezl eonnie for the update...

Anonymous said...

I just hope that the line

"- I tried to leave a message on official board but it was in error. so I leave my message here to say hello."

only meant technical error and not because DSP already blocked the members' access on the official board since their contract already expired T_T

Anonymous said...

agreed with 10:08 pm

Anonymous said...

agreed with 10:08pm

Anonymous said...

i think he will be sad after watching inkigayo coz ss501 didnt win but CN Blue win instead .. i dont know why ss501 losT to CN Blue????

PLZ TS support ss501 how could this happen they lose to rocky band

withss said...

Kyu Jong ah~~ so sweet & cuteeee

He keep the promise he said in fan meeting to leave message often. ThanKYU!! I feel in message be full with a word to caring TS. Have rest and charge energy in your vacation. Happy happy KYU~

Anonymous said...

hi.. just to give some info,
there are 16 TOK messages. (Where here are shown only 12)
And another information, the translation is not sorted according to the timeline. :(

Yvonne said...

AgRee w 10:08! Yeah n I don't understand y they lost to cn blue. Izzit because they didn't perform? That's too unfair.

Anonymous said...

this messages were leave in DSP webby but not in the message board is in the TOK room...

Anonymous said...

Win or no win at inkigayo, SS501 is still #1 THE BEST for me. I'm so proud of the boys regardless...they have worked so hard and really impacted my life and that is more than just an award. Thanks you sweet kyu for your sweet message! Love SS501!!! FOREVER!

Anonymous said...

my sweet Kyu keeping his promise to leave and chat with fans online albeit the errors in DSP computer homie.... its good that he's able to spend time with his family and frineds, Leader enjoying in the Phils, Magnae doing dj jobs, Mal busy filming and my Prince YS - god knows where he is but i hope he's alright.... but eottoke? i miss them already!!!!! i sincerely hope that the contract would be formalized, and they be be given enough time for promo period since DSP is ALWAYS DELAY in releasing their album and ALWAYS ON TIME when ending a promo period, hmmpph!...