Thursday, May 27, 2010

[Pix] New HQ Pictures of SS501 Destination Album Jacket

Was actually thinking of editing the photos that was previously posted when these photos came out because they're dark. But since I didn't have much time I didn't do it. Anyway, glad that finally the HQ pix are out.

Hee, the photo the I posted before of Jung Min that most use are liking are actually from 'Destination'. Geez, was it leak also then? Anyway, amongst the photos below [not the SM pix], I like that of Jung Min the most then Maknae.

Thanks Marvie for sharing here again.

CLICK THE PICTURE TO ENLARGE










3 comments:

salty seaweed said...

jung minnie! ahh *faints*

Anonymous said...

PJM's also the best one for me, the one where he was seated on a stool... but I wonder why there's like excess/extra cloth between his legs?... really nice picture though :)

PJM_TheOne said...

Jung Min!!oppa!!omg *faintz then REBIRTH!!!definitely buying destination album.