Monday, March 22, 2010

Preview : MBC Game 'Hyung Joon Becomes a Progamer' Ep 9

We are down to the last 2 episodes of MBC Game 'Hyung Joon Becomes a Progamer'. Episode 9 will be on Wednesday, March 24 at 4pm.

I wonder if Maknae will be at the 2nd season. In MBC Game webby, there seems to be a clamor for him to be part of season 2. I hope that the PD as well as DSP will consider this as I think that Maknae is doing good in this show. Also his appearance on the show increased the rating of MBC Game.

Thanks to 토마토 for posting on SS601.com.



Here's YouTube if you're having a hard time in the above vid courtesy of poohhl.

4 comments:

Belle said...

Liezle dear, I'm getting a huge headache visiting your blog! I have baby's girls girls girls and Jungmin's music clip looping non-stop and no matter what I do, it won't stop. Please could you do something at your end so I can come visit, please. I'm running away now before I can concussion :(

liezle said...

Hi Belle!

I've taken down the embedded link and replaced it with the URL.

Hmm, how come you can't uncheck play or loop or back to stop the vid from playing? Because I can do it. I wonder if you're the only one having the same problem. Anyway, since the vid has been posted for more than a day already, i think that it's okay to just leave the url and delete the embedded link since I don't know who else is experiencing the same problem as you.

That's better now?

^^

~liezle

Belle said...

Oh, thank you dear Liezle *muah *muah ^^ happy Belle

kikilala said...

Can't wait to see this!! I am dying to know if he got the license or not. ^_^

Very sad that the show is going to end ~.~