Tuesday, February 16, 2010

spazzz time for young saeng

Alright I hear you. I know there are some looking for more photos of Young Saeng, you'll see them later, k?

Young Saeng may be the most quiet amongst the boys on stage but he definitely makes his presence felt by doing some cute stuffs that will surely catch your attention. Btw, love it when he shows off his arms. His arms may not be the muscular but they sure look sexy. Oh yeah, an that hair style definitely look so good on him. I hope his stylist will often style it that way and not like the one during presscon.

Huge thanks again to lemonorage for sending them on my email and shutterbug Kook for the well taken photos posted on Pantip.com. Alright here they are...

Btw, I've more of Young Saeng later when I get home. Got an email from Sudal but can't usu .rar here to unzip the file.

























2 comments:

Luvit08 said...

YS sooo cute^^
Dear Lieze...if u read this comment could u reply me...
Actually I wanna ask u...It's about sudal aka kukouncil on your tube.Her kukouncil channel was got suspended...I'm a little sad caused I'm younsaeng fans. I love her channel cause her upload many vid of ys...I can't find her back up channel...could u let me know? If u hv her new channel^^

|_ (_) |\| /-\ said...

thanks Miss Lizzie for sharing... ooo... sorry, but i like Saengie's hair style during the presscon... only a few actually likes it hihi...he looked like a CHERUB!..... and his "Butanting" outfit during his solo perf is really funny but still cute on him!