Sunday, February 21, 2010

more fancams from persona in bkk by shirbogurl

Finally Shirley started uploading the few fancams that she took from Persona in Bangkok on her shirbogurl501.I've been waiting for this since amongst us, I think she's got the best seat though we are only three seats apart ^^. And i'm so happy for her getting that seat. ^_^

SS501 Hyun Joong "Please Be Nice To Me" at Persona in BKK [ I've actually seen this on her laptop. The quality is really really good. YT just killed it. :(]



SS501 Young Saeng Solo "You Are My Heaven" & "Find" at Persona in BKK



SS501 Jung Min Special Solo "Rak Ther (Love You)" at Persona in BKK



SS501 Hyung Jun Solo "Hey G" at Persona in BKK




SS501 Kyu Jong Solo "Wuss Up" at Persona in BKK [oh i didn't know that you were able to manage to get a shot of kyu jong's solo ^^]

3 comments:

shirbogurl said...

haha yeah i was able to and its not shaking like crazy...but of course my YS fancams are always the most stable =) (cuz i'm recording for jen to watcg!!)

liezle said...

hi shirley! i'm sure jen is so happy with your fancam on YS. ^^

btw, check you email and don't forget to email me in my other email addie, k?

my seoulmate will be reserving the slots for you now. so let me know if it's a go go, k?

Anonymous said...

hi shirbogurl, i've heard that you really know kyu personally, is it true? How i wish - to know the boys - i'm just curious, are you a korean?