Saturday, January 16, 2010

[old vid] they're so cute even when sleeping

Here's an old video that I found on SS601.com that is posted by 나의천국.

They're so cute even while sleeping. But you can definitely conclude that they're very tired from their schedule. Amongst them, it's Hyun Joong who is obviously the one who's a deep sleeper [as if we don't know this yet].



Click HERE if you can't see the video above.

Ahh, they make me want to hold their hand and put on my shoulder ^^

Anyway, with their long break, I'm sure the boys had some really good sleep. Hmm, wait, I wonder if Hyun Joong was able to have some good sleep in the places where he spent his vacation.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute like a baby.
thanks!

Anonymous said...

They look so cute and innocent.

Hmm...why do you wonder if HJL was able to have good sleep in his vacation? Does it has to do with Jaejoong?? Hehehe.. or maybe it just my crazy imagination.

Anonymous said...

awww. baby is so cute!
his head keeps dropping when he sleeps :) it makes me wanna put his head on my shoulder so he can sleep soundly :)

Anonymous said...

They're all so cute! Kyu was awake for most of it as usual =) Did anyone else notice near the end ( in the scene with kyu, baby and Saengie) someone was rubbing Saengie's tummy =p

Anonymous said...

yes! i noticed that too!
for some reason, it looked so scandalous to me. hehe
i think it was jung min?
or hyun joong?
dammit. they were both wearing white long-sleeved shirts! haha

Anonymous said...

I think it was Jungmin. Because they always say before not now that YS have a big tummy. I remember on Mpick it was mentioned even their CEO said something about it and YS was upset.

sweetiecutieys said...

thats right...in M!pick...but at last,ys admitted it..hehehee..cute ys^^

Rin. said...

kyujong ah! why dont you feel sleepy when everyone is asleep!!
lols!

at the last part kyu kept blinking, trying to keep himself awake.. lols! so cute. XD

Unknown said...

so cute!♥ ^^
baby sleeps even if Jung Min talks close him >.< hahaha
tk u very much for the video!!!