Friday, January 08, 2010

Persona in Bangkok confirmed ^_^

Got two confirmations from two dear friends today that February 13 concert is on. One called DSP Seoul and the other one called DSP Japan [she even got another positive reply from her source in Korea] to get confirmation Persona in Bangkok ^_^ My friend in Japan even said that the information about the concert is posted on DSP Japan webby.

So guys, better buy your tickets know before it runs out.

See you on February 13 in Bangkok!

P.S. Now I'm just waiting for two more confirmation. ;)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great! Thanks!

J_Girl said...

Aww I'm glad everything worked out! SOO JEALOUS! I wish I can be there too!! Scream extra loud for me! Hope you'll be able to get a close view of a certain member's tight a.. uhh I mean behind ^_~ lol

liezle said...

Jane you made me laugh. ^0^

Hmm certain member... Jung Min or Hyun Joong? ^_^ Hey I want to get a close view of boththeir thighs and yeah behind!

~liezle

|_ (_) |\| /-\ said...

waa.. congrats Miss Lizzie... my friends from TSPH will also go to BKK, i guess there are 15 of them :) im just sad i cant go and ive never been to Thailand... i really hot that they wud have a 2nd leg for the Persona Asian Tour

Ashyira said...

wow.... Hope many TS from overseas can come to Bangkok......Can't wait to see you guys....

J_Girl said...

LOL Both would be ideal but in terms of that sweet little tush I think mal would have to take that one LOL..but I LOVE LOVE leaders entire body from head to toe!!^^

Anonymous said...

Hahaha J-Girl...I'm with you there...I'll take anything! Tush and all :P Liezle, have a great time! Oh, how I wish to go with you and take more pics of these 5 good looking men!

-shrimpy

maryho2323 said...

sad..sad.. I just came back from my cancelled BKK persona tour...
Thanks to SS501, I got a short holidays in BKK...!