Friday, January 15, 2010

another fan account : 2 joongs at the airport waiting lounge

Ahh, I love to read this fan account. I can picture Hyun Joong and Jae Joong at the waiting lounge as described. Geez, the way she described Hyun Joong, 'He looks ethereal, almost like an angel himself. '. I also love the way she described the two Joongs closeness. ^_^

Thanks to Anonymous for the tip on the sidebar. This was taken from onetvxq.com posted by UniNg.

Original text in French
English translation by Alex Ng.


Well, let see! Where should I begin?
It’s about my experience with meeting two famous Korean celebrities while waiting for my flight at a business launch in Canada Airport.

They are Kim Hyun Joong (Jihoo from BOF) and his friend, Kim YaeJoong. I’m an old chap, not a big fan of anything, but I do watch/listen to Korean drama and music. My two nephews are dedicated fans, so they keep me updated once in a while.

The two young men were sitting right across from my seat. Since I was busy working on my laptop, I didn’t noticed their presents until one of their travel companions dropped something on the floor.

KHJ looks quite young in person. His complexion is amazingly nice. He’s very fair, and very pretty. He looks ethereal, almost like an angel himself. His skin is as nice as a child‘s. Women would go for extreme measures just to have that kind of skin (so unfair). Kim YaeJoong is also very handsome. He looks a little quirky, but that makes him sexy. I found Jaejoong a little more approachable and down-to-earth, since he does not have that “God” vide look as KHJ does.

Those two seem very close. They didn’t talk much, but the way they exchanged eyes contacts and shared a drink showed their closeness. I watched them from behind my laptop (he he … shame on me, an old lady). At one point, they made some loud noise and looked at me wary. I smiled just to reassure them. Jaejoong nod his head and I thought he said sorry. HyunJoong just smiled and shyly looked down. Right at that moment, I understood why they called him ‘prettier than flower’.

If I’m not wrong, Jaejoong is older than HyunJoong right? The younger one leaned on his friend’s shoulder and slept like a baby, while the older one sat till and even tried to put a coat on his young friend. I guess only Asian can show such affection to same-sex friends without the thought of been mistaken as homosexual. I found them really cute, and innocent.

I didn’t want to disturb or make them uncomfortable, I planed to wait to right before I leave for the flight to ask for their signatures, and pictures. Those will be great gifts for my two nephews. However, when I came back from the wash room, they were gone.

As a punishment for failing to get their pictures, my two nephews insisted me to write a fan account (?) to share my experience with all the fans. So, here it is, my first ever fan account. I hope you all enjoy it. It was great to feel young, and being a fan girl once again. Thanks to the two gorgeous young men.

To my nephews, Lauren and Alexandra

With love, Mia Ng.

18 comments:

mimi said...

i raelly like this fan account..

"If I’m not wrong, Jaejoong is older than HyunJoong right? The younger one leaned on his friend’s shoulder and slept like a baby, while the older one sat till and even tried to put a coat on his young friend. I guess only Asian can show such affection to same-sex friends without the thought of been mistaken as homosexual. I found them really cute, and innocent."

omg!!!! this is just tooooooooooooo cute.. leader leaned on jae joong.. hehehe he could be really really cute dongaseng too right.. hahah because in ss501 he is the oldest, hehehe its rare for us see him his 'dongsaeng attitude'

Kate said...

My fav fan account so far...
From their behavior as described, the 2 joongs r really close. Best friends indeed.

liezle, thxs for sharing...

Anonymous said...

nephews? maybe nieces.. Lauren and Alexandra.

Anonymous said...

bestes fan account so far. bro-mance! thank you liezle for sharing and anonymous for giving you the tip.

Anonymous said...

Melting, can't get the picture of HJ resting his head on JJ's shoulder, wish someone would've captured the shot, it would be so loverly. So happy for them to have a true vacation together after so many years of nonstop hardworking. This is truly the best fan account

Anonymous said...

Can picture clearly how they look.....I can't but smile and nod my head on what this old lady described two beautiful boys.....

I also can say this is my favorite fan account I've seen. She's an old lady who's not a fan but felt exactly the same we fans feel about two unique fab boys... being a fan girl mode once again, hahahah.

Thanks much for sharing so fast, Liezle!!

Anonymous said...

'ETHEREAL' - that's the perfect word for leader!!! i've been thinking if there's an angel, he/she will look like leader, pure & innocent.

enjoyed reading this fan account! Wish more of it......never enough.

A.L.I.C.I.A said...

woahhh... hyun joongie oppa slept like a baby, thats not surprising, but sleeping on jaejoong's shoulder, that is a surprise. its such a rare to see his dongsaeng attitude. its so cute.
im luvin it..

Sarah Jane said...

OMG..this is the best fan account. Very descriptive of HJL. Ethereal..almost like an angel...God vide look...amazing complexion, skin like a child (like the other fan account...so pure like a baby)...pretier than flower.

HJL must have that radiant look on him that when you look at him it seems like you will be blinded by his beauty.

They are so close...JJ is so sweet while HJL sleep on his shoulder he sat still and tried to put a coat on his dongsaeng.

I wonder what the other passengers Canadians and other Westerners who do not know them think about that Bromance. Because here in the US same sex both female and male just by those actions or just arms linking they will think homo.

marge0256 said...

awww. this was a good and sweet fan account. Thanks for sharing! :)

I can imagine every point of her sharing. Awwww. even the sleeping hyun joongie. awww. cute!

Anonymous said...

leader looks like angel and has very good skin. awesome..
jj and hj are closed friend, even leader leaned on jj's shoulder , sweet of them.

every fans who saw leader in person always said he looks like angel,has very pretty skin, he's just gorgeus,
proud of him, at same time, envy of him.

jj and leader are sweet brothers.

Cecil said...

Omo... I keep imagine when HJ sleep on JJ shoulder :p that was so sweet! envy her so much....

Thanks for sharing Liezle ^^

Anonymous said...

aww i love this fan account so much.. even someone who is not a fan also agrees that Hyun Joong is so pretty and heavenly..

and HJ leaning on JJ's shoulder.. after reading that i cant stop smiling ^^

Anonymous said...

so weird^^

Anonymous said...

It's the cutest fan acct I ever read. Those two boys are way too adorable. I wish I can witness all that. What a lucky lady!

lala said...

Sleeping on each other?
TOO CUTE.
They sound like two angels
0:)

Anonymous said...

Remember his Christian name is Raphael, one of the archangel. His name radiates on him. Ethereal, like an angel, so pure, god vide look or maybe heavenly look.

Anonymous said...

Hi guys! Do you know does SS501 have some concerts this summer in Seoul? Generally, where will they have concerts this summer?
Looking forward to your reply)