Wednesday, November 25, 2009

so handsome in tux!

I believe that any man who wears tuxedo is always handsome but there is always the handsomest of them all. Alright, I won't lie there are two men in my life that i always love seeing wearing tux... Bae Yong Joon [see for yourself HERE and HERE] and Kim Hyun Joong. Don't ask me to rank because I just won't.

I'm so surprise to see this new set of photos of Hyun Joong in tuxedo today. It's from the presscon i think of Sunday Sunday Night. Hmm, MBC is gearing up this new corner I think hoping to raise their rating against other shows on the same time slot.

As you know Sunday Sunday Night hasn't been getting good ratings compared to its competitors. So with Hyun Joong on it and Jung Yong Hwa who is said to be the 2nd 'Yoon Ji Hoo' because of his role in 'You Are Beautiful' which is similar to Hyun Joong's role in BOF, MBC I guess is looking for a change in rating.

Sunday Sunday Night with Hyun Joong on it will air on December 6 at 5:30pm.







8 comments:

Anonymous said...

)0(, Hyun Joong is so tall!!!
The other guy looks tall in "You are beautiful"...

andydandy said...

He looks like JiHoo sunbae again! Hair up please! <3

BUt it looks good on him nonetheless <3

marge0256 said...

Very handsome indeed Liezle. I saw the post earlier in SS601, but wasn't sure what was it about.

Thanks for sharing! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Liezle.

Is he in for just an ep or is he gonna be a regular (hope not!)?

Anonymous said...

omo!!!!! omo omo omo!!!!! when i saw him i squealed and stopped breathing for a mo. BREATHTAKINGLY HANDSOME!!!
hope he shows the charming side of himself on the show!!
i've watched You're Beautiful but i think that the Shinwoo character is too much like Jihoo.. even the hairstyle and the earrings are similar.... dunno why but he doesn't touch me like how Jihoo did.... My heart wrenched whenever i watched Jihoo...
Anyway, cannot wait to watch HJ on Sundayx2 night!!

Anonymous said...

2nd Jihoo? You mean a copycat? Duh?! Who does he think he is? Is he trying to outshine our Leader?

tsk,tsk,tsk....how is it that I can only see Leader in the pictures posted here....

BLo_oM Li_oN said...

fainted last night when I first saw this set!!

Mai Huong said...

I think it's not Jung Yong Hwa's fault that the writers copied the whole Yoon Ji Hoo character (except the autism), but seriously - I don't need to compare them. For me there's only Kim Hyun Joong :D I can't look at other men beside leader and other SS501 members :D