Friday, November 20, 2009

Persona in Bangkok Floor//Seating Layout

Super super thanks to Joyce for sending this over to me! Wow I got excited looking at this! The seating sections look good!

Here's details again of the concert.

Date: 09 Jan 2010
Time: 19:00
Venue: Impact Arena MuangThong
Ticket Price: 5500 4500[seat] 4500[stand] 3500 2000 800
Specially for SS501 Official Thailand Fanclub member can book ticket in advance on Sat21 and Sun22 Nov 2009
Place: House Office 5th flr SiamParagon [Opposite ParagonHall]
21 Nov 2009 : 11:00-17:00
22 Nov 2009 : 11:00-16:00
Each member can book for 4tickets

Btw, I've actually known about this when the news brokeout last night but didn't announce it yet since I want confirmation. Now that it's already out I'm posting the above which I got from a very dear friend.

To all TS in Thailand queuing tonight to get tickets for tomorrow. Good luck everyone!

I hope that the organizer/promoter will release details already as to when overseas fans can get tickets.

5 comments:

BLo_oM Li_oN said...

Hey Liezle

The lay out looks kinda odd to me thought ha ha...

Willl try my best to get the best seat or else I just gonna go for the standing ticket. I can play with the boys during encore!!

Fighting for tmr. I've heard that many TS will come and all are coming with extra 4 tickets!!!

I'll keep my finger crossed !

Mel

liezle said...

Hi Mel! really you find it odd?

Me i like the green area this time if possible since i'll be in standing already in HK.

Yes fighting! Oh 4 tix per member... wow! I hope that the arena will be jampacked. What's your confidence?

Good luck again!

~liezle

BLo_oM Li_oN said...

Liezle

The green area ha ha ... limited seats only available for a very very very small number!

The S1 and S2... i think it's going to be bigger than those blocks in Shanghai, much bigger!!

The yellow area is funny to me ....

If i am lucky, I'll be able to fight for it.
If not, that's fine either... since I was there in Taipei and will be in HK and again in BKK ...

However, i think that all TS will be able to see them really close this time in all area. ^^

Hope to see you in HK Liezle !!!!!

Mel

liezle said...

Ahhh i want the green area! *crossing my fingers and toes* ^_^

the red ones [seating?] look ok too though

anyway, yeah hope to see you in HK. which area are you staying?

~liezle

dvashaz said...

how long is one concert?