Saturday, October 31, 2009

SS501 tattoo shirts

We first saw them wear their tattoo shirt on Inkigayo last Sunday. And it seems that there were mixed emotions on the attire. Honestly I didn't like the shirt too but didn't have the time to blog about it because of my flight going back home last Sunday.

Anyway, today at the lobby of the hotel where I was staying for the past 3 days due to work I saw two Koreans wearing [almost?] the same shirt. Likewise, at the Club floor where I was having my snacks before checking out I saw a lady wearing a sleeve tattoo on her right arm. It seems that fad tattoo shirts and sleeves are 'in' again.

With that said, let me post the following photos of SS501 wearing their tattoo shirts. Thanks to candy21 for sending the photos to my email.







P.S. I'm currently watching 'Chocolate' on SBS and waiting for SS501.

No comments: