Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Persona in Shanghai Seat Plan

Just saw this seat plan for Persona in Shanghai on SS601.com.

I know some who are going to attend this November 14 event in Hongkou Soccer Stadium which will start at 7:30pm. Here's seat plan just in case you still haven't seen it.



For more details you may click HERE.

I wonder if this stage will also be like that for Persona in Hong Kong.

p.s. I know that this stadium is big. I hope that the stadium will be filled up with fans. I'm kinda worried.

1 comment:

spring said...

arr... i am catching up back all the update i missed last few days...
OMG... pesona in shanghai is Nov14?? my heart beating fast...cos i am planning business trip to Shanghai 1st wk of Nov.. i want to delay it 1wk now if i can...hai.. see how and wish i can drop by there...