Saturday, September 26, 2009

Message from Kyu Jong

I read in SS601.com last night the Kyu Jong left a message on DSP site. I tried using translator but could only understand a few. Jen tipped me that SungAh made a translation of Kyu Jong message and posted on TripleS Malaysia blog and gave me permission to share here. So I'm shoving it here. I hope you'll visit her blog and thank her for sharing with us.

Again thanks to Jen of TripleS Malaysia!

Message from KyuJong
translated by SungAh
posted on TripleS Malaysia Blog


Hello ^^ Hello

Good night .. ^^
I miss you and I wanted to see you soon
All of us want to see you soon..!

Please wait for a while and we'll be back soon
Have a nice dream for a few days while waiting for us ^^ and we'll be there soon..
We're doing well ..
We'll do great and will not disappoint you.. ^^
hehe... ^^

You might be really surprised !
So be ready for it !!!
With our surprise we're going to see you!
Bye bye .

goodnite ^^ hehe,,

6 comments:

Andydandy said...

Have a nice dream for a few days while waiting for us ^^

OMG does this mean they're coming back a few days from now?!?!?

I can't wait wait wait!!! :D :D
Thanks!

Mai Huong said...

Aren't they supposed to perform at tomorrow Wonderful Korea concert?

Anyway... it's really nice of Kyu to send this message... he must know how much we miss them all!

Unknown said...

I knew it! He will soon post a message for us. Really looking forward in seeing them again. Thanks Liezel for sharing this to us.

See you sweet Kyu. Saranghae.

Anonymous said...

so sweet of him to update us~!

thanks liezle

marjven said...

tnx!thumbs up for sweet kyu jong,we miss you! hope YS will leave us also a message!hmmm!

Anonymous said...

Owwws, so sweet of Kyu Jong to leave a message to us.... Sungah, thank you for translating Kyu's message....

Its been like an abstinence for me that there's no news of any sort from any of the members which at the back of my mind worries me, and voila! this comforting message of Kyu JONG... trust him to make this kind of effort^^...shirley, liezle, doesn't KyuJong prove to be THE most thoughtful amongst the five, eh? what ya think ^^ i love all five but he is my numero uno! (A)