Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Few more from SDA [different angle ^_^]

Sigh... it's been a busy day today at work. With the big event coming next week and other events to be organize before i go on vacation, it looks like i'll be needing more than 24 hours a day. ^_^ Hee, I'm not complaining, it's fun but i want more time to play... hehehehehe...

Anyway, I just did my usual rounds in SS501 community and seems like I didn't miss much. I'm glad that I left you guys earlier with Panda Brenda's translation.

Btw, she's asking if you guys want her to translate the entire 'Family Outing' episode. What do you think? Shirley? I'm sure if Brenda translates the whole episode she won't mind it if her translation will be used to sub the episode 64 of FO. ^^

[note : i just saw my email and cagali just sent me translation that she did. i'll post them later. Brenda, since iBreatheLifeMusic already started subbing, i suggest that you don't do it anymore. But really thank you so much for volunteering. You're an angel to this blog. ^_^]


Since we're lacking of news and photos of SS501 today, I saw these photos of Kyu Jong, Maknae and Young Saeng from SDA. I'm sure these photos is a welcome treat. They're nice and well taken from different angle. These were lifted from SS601.com.





1 comment:

shirbo said...

thank you brenda!!! but since ibreathelifemusic is subbing it already, i probably won't be subbing it. but thank u so much for always translating for us on liezle's blog!!