Saturday, July 11, 2009

Who is this SS501 member caught wearing Mickey Mouse shorts?

Don't cheat! ^^ Restrain from scrolling down to reveal the answer, k? Take a look at the legs first. ^_^

There are only four photos here. I'll direct you later to the site where I got these photos since I don't think I can post them all here because the urls are lock.



You already have a guess? Okay then, click HERE to know who's the SS501 member wearing Mickey Mouse shorts and slippers while working. Hee, he seems to be ready to go to bed. ^^
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

What the hell are they doing on the floor? ^_^

Here's portion of Music High last Thursday wherein DJ Jjoon has ChanSung and JunHo of 2PM as his guests in his 2AM radio program. ^^

Thanks to poohhl for the video on her YT channel. I've been looking for this. ^^



Check 2.09 mark of part 2 and see Baby streching with his tummy showing. ^_^



Part 3 is the video of their sort of 'pictorial'. ^_^



Kim Hyung Joon with
ChanSung and JunHo of 2PM

2 comments:

TripleS - Malaysia said...

Hi Liezle,

How cute and relax he is went to work like that..Well, if you ask me to to work at 2am, I'm sure i would like to dress like tat as well. hehe..and, it's summer..

Thanks

Jen

liezle said...

Hello Jen, yup Baby looks cute in it. He really does look like going to bed, right?

~liezle