Saturday, July 25, 2009

SS501 @ Starry Night [full show]

Oh thank you so much to ivy的dream for posting the link on SS501 thread.

You can already watch the full show HERE. It's 1:05:52 full of Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Hyung Joon, Park Jung Min, Heo Young Saeng and Kim Kyu Jung. ^^

If the above link is giving you a hard time shirbogurl21 has already completed uploading all seven parts on her YT channel.

SS501 on Starry Night 7/24 (Part 1/7)
SS501 on Starry Night 7/24 (Part 2/7)
SS501 on Starry Night 7/24 (Part 3/7)
SS501 on Starry Night 7/24 (Part 4/7)
SS501 on Starry Night 7/24 (Part 5/7)
SS501 on Starry Night 7/24 (Part 6/7)
SS501 on Starry Night 7/24 (Part 7/7)

All of the them look soooooo handsome in the show. Maknae is so funny with is facial expressions and he's getting broader. Kyu Jong did a good job in doing the voice of harabojji and like what i mentioned earlier, I like his hair straight. Jung Min, though covered up, his chest is a distraction and I like his drawing. Hyun Joong is so handsome and sexy in black and I love Leaders's hair. Young Saeng is also looking handsome with his cute dimples showing. He seems to be in a very good mood last night. Oh yeah, i like his hair style though I think he got conscious a bit when the other members noticed the back. Did you noticed that both Hyun Joong and Young Saeng keep on coughing? I hope that it's nothing serious.

I hope that someone can upload them on YT and share the subs.

Here's a cute GIF of Kyu Jong from stayfreemymisery of SS501 thread @ soompi.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



10 comments:

mel_1223 said...

Wow, this is fast
Thanks Liezle!

I get to see the full vid again, WITHOUT the buffering disturbance throughout the program.

Really hope there will be subs out soon too, then we can fully understd ^^

wen0607 said...

Oh gosh! Nice screen caps of HJL >.<

Thanks liezle once again^^

His smile really brighten up my day!^^

liezle said...

You're welcome mel. ^^

Yeah I'm waiting for the subs too though it's going to be hard for anyone who's going to do it since the show is an hour. I really want to know what the skit is all about.

have a great weekend.

~liezle

liezle said...

hey there wen! btw, you're blog is already tagged in the right side of the main page of my blog. ^^

~liezle

shirbo said...

haha will partially sub it...in the process of it...i'm sure others will sub the whole thing...i'll try my best to sub it and tell u when i'm done cause it'll be on the original videos not a new upload!! and yeah...gets frustrating especially when I try hard to find the raw files before others and upload it to share. and then all people say is "why isn't this sub"...it's make me feel like I'm suppose to do it. they can ask nicely but not demand like that! ok back to subbing!!

shirbo said...

ibreathelifemusic is subbing it...so i wont be subbing it anymore!! here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orWxiDUDHP0

hyunmal <3 said...

wooo hyun joong is so handsome and his smile... ready to date?? kakakkaka... ^^
thx for the posting...

shirbogurl
thx so much for uplaoading the full show.. i am enjoyed it... ^^
very apreciated your hardwork.. really.. ^^

liezle said...

hi Shirley! thanks for the effort again and the link to iBreatheLifeMusic. It's a really fun show and I'm enjoying every bit of the interview.

Btw, are you going to delete the LQ you've uploaded and replace the with HQ? I'm actually hoping that someone will upload in HQ since the they all look so handsome last night. Anyway, thanks in advance is you're doing it.

~liezle

shirbo said...

I can't find a HQ one yet. I didn't watch the original broadcast so I don't know if the original quality was better or not. It's a radio show, so sometimes, it's not so clear. But yeah, if you see the HQ one, let me know, or if i find one, i'll upload it!!
You and the people that visit your blog are so nice!! Don't worry, no matter what happens, I will keep uploading!! :)

liezle said...

oh yeah i remember you saying that you missed the show. no worries, i ever i find an HQ version i'll let you know. ^^

thanks again and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

~liezle

btw, anyone has an idea if maknae's first solo stage of 'Hey G' on The M has already a video. I've been looking for one since last friday but couldn't find any. hee, unless i got the wrong info on the airing.