Friday, July 17, 2009

[Eng Sub CC] SS501 Interview on MTV [complete]

edited : 07.18.09

All parts are complete. Much thanks again to
shirbogurl21 for providing the translation.

***


edited : 07.17.09


I'm pushing this up since Part 2 of 3 is up on shirbogurl21 YT channel! Much thanks again Shirley!

Check Part 2 of 3 below. ^^

***


Yay, I've been busy today at work. ^^

Anyway, I don't think I missed that with regard to SS501. I've been to several sites and there's really nothing much about them. But I found this new video uploaded in shirbogurl21's YT channel. It's SS501 interview on MTV aired yesterday. What's good about this MV is that it has already English subs! Yipee! But... only Part 1 of 3 has been uploaded so far. I'll just update this post later when Part 2/3 and 3/3 are up. Meantime, here's Part 1/3.

Aired: 7/15/09 SS501 interview starts at 0:55
Video Cr. leekiwi0211





2 comments:

quizzy said...

oh liezle...

now is the time that the boys have to rest maybe! and im missing them so much now!!! hehe..:)

hope they are resting well:)

thanks for this video, somehow I feel good:)

spring said...

wow.. thanks liezle..

thought no more new thing of SS501 today..hee.. always glad for yr sharing...:-)