Friday, July 24, 2009

Another 'Never Let You Go' Performance

I've posted two other videos of Kyu Jong performing 'Never Let You Go' with Kim Hyung Joon doing the rap. You missed that posts? Geez, you shouldn't have. It's a must see performance of Kyu Jong. Okay, let me direct you to first to those posts before you watch this. Click HERE and HERE.

Now, here's another video of Kyu Jong performing 'Never Let You Go'. This was the very first time he performed this and it was during the Showcase with Triple S Concert last November 15, 2008.

[Eng] Never Let You Go - Kyu Jong (SS501) Solo
Live Performance - Showcase with TripleS Concert

lifted from hoonfami YT



p.s. SS501 had a radio guesting tonight at 10pm at MBC's 95.9㎒. I saw a clip [20secs] already of Young Saeng, Kyu Jong and Leader. I think they've a small skit and Young Saeng was saying 'I Love You' 3 times in high pitch. Leader is beside him smiling.

2 comments:

amanda said...

hello hello liezle! (:
have you bought the U R MAN DVD yet? Its super niceeee. haha (:
yeah, the kyu jong solo performance so nice! its a must watch!

liezle said...

hi amanda. ^^ my friend already ordered for us. ^^

~liezle