Thursday, June 25, 2009

[Video ] SS501 in the US

Shirbo thank you for the tip on SS501 thread @ soompi! Been waiting for this! This is the one that was aired on TBS last Thursday, July 25 that I never got to see. We will be waiting for your translation! ^^ You're so wonderful! muah!

Check out this 8:19 minutes video ladies! See SS501 inside their dressing room at the Hollywood Bowl goofing, on stage performing, interview with TBS and a clip of their short outing in the US. Btw, HJL and HJB [even Kyu Jong] look very skinny. Their collar bones are scary.

Geez, Jung Min is so funny at the beginning of the video. And that facial expression of Hyun Joong is priceless when he was looking at the jelly beans [?] that Jung Min is holding. ^^ Oh, and i lol at their interview especially the part of Jung Min and Young Saeng. They're very conscious of their hair being blown by the wind. ^^



thanks to shinchan501 for posting the video on her YT channel

8 comments:

CHUNHAO said...

HELLO! =D

thx for sharing the vid..
and im really very excited abt SS501 solo collection album... hehe.... =D
will be ordering wif my frds too...

and the vid, the fans over dere were cheering so loudly tat i cant even hear the prince singing... hahas... xD

J_Girl said...

Me again! lol..THANK YOU for sharing! Yay! Finally some action in the US..I had the opportunity to watch them live at HB can't wait to see their BTS..unfortunately I have to wait until I get home since everything is blocked at work...blah of course! I wish I could quit my job and just watch SS501 ALL DAY! lol

liezle said...

Hello CHUNHAO!

Great! Order it with your friends so that the H&S will be easy on the pocket. ^^

Hee, so you noticed too. I bet the boys can't also even their own voice because of the shrieking.

~liezle

liezle said...

Hello again J_Girl! Oh you're one of those lucky fans who were able to see them. I bet you had a pretty wonderful time.

Hey hey hey, wish i could also do that but then i've to earn so that I can buy their stuff and see them in thier concert. ^^

~liezle

wen0607 said...

Thanks Liezle for sharing ~^^

Dun mind I will credit you and the uploader for this clip in USA^^

By the way, I will also wait to see whether if the SG fanclub can allow mass order for the SS501 Collection albums....^^

I went to yesasia.com and see
I wonder if I order from them, any posters will be given as well?
Just wondering~~~ hehe^^

quizzy said...

hi liezle,

hope there is an eng sub for this..

thanks...

liezle said...

hi again wen!

about YesAsia i'm not really sure about the poster though it says in the details that it has. Anyway, i suggest that you send them your inquiry at this link >>> http://www.yesasia.com/global/0-0-0-0-en/question-feedback.html . make sure you give all the details about SS501 Solo Collection and the link to that page.

Then please do let us know.

~liezle

liezle said...

quizzy, i'm hope someone will do it. ^^

~liezle