Thursday, June 18, 2009

Listen & Download SS501 Solos

Listen to the full version of 'Wuss Up' by Kim Kyu Jong, 'Nameless Memory' by Heo Young Saeng and 'Please Be Nice To Me' by Kim Hyun Joong here!

Much thanks to hoonfami!

Wuss Up! Kim Kyu Jong


Nameless Memory - Heo Young Saeng


Please Be Nice To Me - Kim Hyun Joong


You can also download the mp3 HERE [Kyu Jong], HERE [Young Saeng], & HERE [Kim Hyun Joong]. But please support SS501 by buying the original. ^_^

p.s. I was hoping to hear and see Young Saeng singing and dancing to R&B song but he was given a ballad. Nevertheless, I love his voice, so smooth.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOoOoOove your blog
Really you...
is such an amazing person
i love you
thanx 4 sharing

:)

wen0607 said...

Wow...thanks for the songs~ >.<
Finally able to listen to the full version~
Of cuz, I will support the ORIGINAL too~ hehe :)

TripleS - Malaysia said...

Hi Liezle,

Thanks for sharing..
I felt bad to download it for free.. they did such a great job with all the sweats, and sleepless nights for this album...

SS501 really did a GREAT job!

liezle said...

Hello Wen and you're welcome. ^^

Yeah let's support the SS501 they've been working so hard and the only way to repay them is by buying the original.

~liezle

liezle said...

Yup they did a great job and I'm so proud of them.

I wonder if they'll be able to bring copies of the album when they go to HK? That would be a nice venue to sell.

~liezle

liezle said...

hi hi Anonymous.^^

thanks for setting your footsteps in my blog.

~liezle

zumbadance said...

Vow! I love their solos.
Liezle, you are efficient!!
Your blog is very informative.
I enjoy viewing and reading it.

You are right, may be the boys should bring their album copies to HK. A month ago,I asked my relatives in HK to look for their DVD/CDs but none was found in HMV stores.

liezle said...

Hi again Maria and thanks for the compliments. ^^

I remember that when they went to Bangkok for their concert and fanmeet in 2007 they did bring albums to be sold.

I think that they'll also bring SS501 merchandise and i hope that they will include the new album. i'm sure many would want to get a copy of that.

~liezle