Thursday, June 25, 2009

Kim Hyung Joon on MTV

We've heard what Hyun Joong and Kyu Jong said on MTV. Both interviews are interesting, right? Can't wait to know what Leader's next project after their Asia Tour and I like how Kyu Jong described each member of SS501. ^^

Now comes Kim Hyung Joon's interview. Thanks mineentertainment for sharing the video on her YT channel.



Here's subbed video lifted from hoonfami YT channel


Here's translation courtesy again of shirbogurl21 that I lifted from SS501 thread @ soompi just in case Kim Hyung Joon is too distracting for your in the subbed video. ^^ Heaps of thanks again shirbo!

Translation of Hyung Jun's Interview
Chinese to English translation by shirbogurl21

Hi Everyone! I am SS501’s youngest member Hyung Jun. I’ve always worked very hard. I am Hyung Jun who worked extra hard for out meeting with fans in Taiwan.
You are about to visit Taiwan, What are your expectations?
Even though we travel abroad a lot mainly in Asia, but this is our first visit to Taiwan. Because it’s our first visit, so I’m looking forward to it. I’m always excited about first experiences. We’ll have many interactions with Taiwanese fans this time. I’m very happy and nervous.

You have visited many countries in Asia. What are your impressions of girls from each country?
Because I’ve never been to Taiwan, I don’t really sure about Taiwanese girls’ impression. So at the moment, I can’t really choose what country’s girls left the deepest impression. Girls from each country have their own characteristics. Japanese girls have their own charm. Thai girls also have their own attractiveness. So I can’t really explain the characteristics and charms of Asian girls, but they are all pretty.

What is your personality like off screen?
My personality off and on screen is the same, not much difference. How should I say this? My personality is very outgoing. Other than outgoing, my appearance is a happy face that brings happiness to people. Right?

Introduce the other SS501 Members
First is Hyun Joong brother. He is the leader. He had a fascinating performance in “Boys Over Flower” and received a lot of love. He works very hard quietly and knows how to take care of other members. That is his personality.

Next is Young Saeng brother. He is the second oldest. He and I discuss a lot about music. We always have a happy conversation whenever we discuss about music and has a great time playing around with music, so we are very close. He is like my real older brother. He is a quiet and innocent brother.

Next is Kyu Jong who is the same age as I am. He doesn’t talk much and is very innocent. When I first met him, I thought he was very mean and cold, but actually he is actually very gentle and passionate. He is an obedient/easy-going friend.

Lastly, is Jung Min. He is also the same age as I am. He is extra friendly. Not meaning that his face/appearance is extra friendly, but his personality is very friendly and mature. At home, he often washes dishes. In dorms, he also cooks for everyone. He usually offers to help others and takes good care of everyone. He is a very outgoing and interesting friend.

Do you know how to speak Chinese?
Me? I know two lines. That…only…everyone knows how to say those like “I love you” “You are very pretty”. Memorize Chinese for girls.

Your Nickname: Nickname? Turtle
Favorite Animal: I like rabbit and puppy

What impression do you want others to have of you?
A singer that keeps improving. I want others to think of me that way.

What is your favorite SS501 song?
For me, even though I like my solo songs, I really like “Because I’m Stupid” and also in this album “U R Man”.

Introduce family members
My own younger brother, mom, and dad. There are four members in my family. My younger brother is a member of the new group U-Kiss. Ki Bum is my brother.

Interest: I like to play computer games, compose music, and write lyrics. In the future, I wish to develop toward composing music and writing lyrics, so this is also my interest.

Idol: Idol? There are many idols that I wish to become. I like many idols and idolize many sunbaes. For example, foreign celebrity is Justin Timberlake. He is the artist that I idolize and want to become the most.

What type of girl do you like?
I like cute and loyal girls. Instead of girls that would give up everything for love, I like girls that are successful in their own (career) fields. Even though managing love and career would be tiring, but how should I say this? I find this type of girl attractive and have girl’s traits.

Motto: Mine is “Don’t be satisfied with current situation, always strive for improvement” That is my motto.

Which body part are you most satisfied with: For me, I like my waist and lips. Why? Can’t you see?

Expertise: Expertise? Compose music, write lyrics, singing and dancing are my basic expertise. But in fact, before, I really wanted to become a swimmer. I used to swim, play golf, and ride horses a lot. Those I’m skilled in.

Ways to de-stress: My special way to de-stress is to sing wholeheartedly, or go to the beach and enjoy the breeze. Also, I especially love to drive. I really like cars, so I really love to drive. When I drive, I feel like I can relieve some stress.

What you must bring in your bag?
For me, something that I can listen to music with, like I-pod, album, my cd, and a set of athletic cloth.

What kind of men is the most handsome?
The most manly among men. Also, men with their own charisma, have leadership skills, and is willing to suffer with his brothers (brotherhood). I think this kind of men are the most handsome.

What is the thing that brings you most happiness?
Being able to sing and dance on stage and receive the applause of the audience is what brings me the most happiness.

What upsets you the most?
What upsets me the most is when I don’t receive the recognition after practicing so hard or when I perform only half of my ability.

What makes you most nervous?
Most nervous? When I stand next to our boss, performing a new song in front of fans, and coming out with a new look/image. After all the preparation , right before going on stage that is when I’m most nervous.

The dream that you want to achieve the most? (The thing that you want to do the most)
The Asia Tour this time has to be a success. I hope we’ll have a great performance during this trip and show Taiwan our charm. Fan meeting will be a success.

A bad habit that you have to get rid of
Sometimes I stutter when I talk and sometimes I speak too fast. Now that I’m a DJ, sometimes people can’t understand what I say because I speak too fast. I hope to slow down when I talk and correct this bad habit.

The thing that you tried your best (most focus) to do
Take care of my family. I want to do everything well so I concentrate and try to do my best in everything. Also, singing and dancing.

Three Wishes
First I hope in 2009, SS501 will successfully expand/develop throughout Taiwan and all countries in Asia. My second wish is that our second (Korean) album will receive love and support from everyone. Lastly, all five SS501 members can show our own charms and everyone be successful in his own solo project. Also, the health of my family members are also very important.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!!! Go Hyung Joon!!!!

snschibichan said...

cute... maknae's my fav...