Thursday, June 25, 2009

It's July 3!

It's been confirmed by DSP that the release of 'SS501 Solo Collection' is on the 3rd of July. [crossing my fingers that DSP is right this time ^^]


According the the notice released by DSP today, the release of the album in other countries might be different.

The DSP notice included details of the solo as well as the tracklist. Since there's no available translation yet let me share with you first the tracklist which all you already know.

But lo and behold! There's a bonus track! Check #6! I wonder how it'll sound and how hot SS501 doing that number. ^^

1. HYUN JOONG 'Please Be Nice To Me' [3:51]
2. YOUNG SAENG 'Nameless Memory' [4:22]
3. KYU JONG (feat "C-LUV" & STAR TRAK) 'Wuss up' [3:01]
4. JUNG MIN 'If You Cannot' [?] [4:28]
5. HYUNG JUN 'Hey G' [3:35]
6. SS501 'I'm Not a Coward' [3:17]

There are more! The album comes with a poster [for first round of production i think], the Drama MV and... a photo book that consists of photos taken in Las Vegas, USA in May! Whoa!

Isn't it exciting?

Anyway...

I've blogged the details of the solo of Hyun Joong, Young Saeng and Kyu Jong earlier. You might want to check it first [or again] HERE while waiting for the translation of the latest notice from DSP. ^^

p.s. please DO NOT GET CONFUSED with the 1st SOLO ALBUM that is on YesAsia. This is different from SS501 SOLO COLLECTION ALBUM. ^^

16 comments:

wen0607 said...

Wow....thanks liezle for this post^^
You are fast! ^^

I just posted this news on soompi in korean, awaiting for someone to do translations..haha ^^

Can't wait until 3rd of July!
Heart is beating fast..keke:P

Anonymous said...

3rd of july release date is only in Korea right?

Is there anyway to buy it? online?
i wonder will the album be distributed in S'pore...

Singapore seemed to have nothing about them, so sadz...

JO said...

i wonder will the album be release to singapore.. sighs.. can't wait for them to come singapore for concert as well for the album to be in singapore soon...

Anonymous said...

I agree! Singapore seem to have nothing about them. I tried finding their album but to no avail.. sigh

`amanda

Anonymous said...

It's already on preorder at Yesasia (global), excpected release date July 3. The info there doesn't say anything about poster or the MV though, they may not be available with this version. It does seem to come with the photobook....

Anonymous said...

i saw on yesasia, US 10 only, so cheap! has photobook but no mv, i was hoping for mv!!

liezle said...

hi wen! i actually saw your post ^^

i was also waiting for the translation but I got too excited and used machine translator to understand a bit of what's written by DSP then used the little knowledge I know about the album.

~liezle

liezle said...

Hello Hui_7**!

Actually I just read a news that the release date of Jun 2 [but in DSP announcement it says Jun 3 so I'm taking this as the right one] is in Korea and other regions [not specified] as well. Though I read in soompi that other regions' release might be delayed a bit.

Hey, you're country is not alone. We're also having the same problem as you guys are having.

~liezle

liezle said...

Hello JO! Hmm, not sure. But I'm certain that if they do come to your country, be it a fanmeet or a concert, they will be bringing merchandise that will be for sale.

Btw, I'm certain too that DSP knows about the Singapore fans clamor.

~liezle

liezle said...

hi again amanda! i'm sure yesasia will carry the album soon. if it happens do order ASAP. btw, when ordering I suggest that you guys pool your order so that you can minimize the cost of handling and shipping. that's what my friends and I do here. ^^

~liezle

wen0607 said...

Wow.... saw many hyunnies here are from SG~ ^^
Liezle, your blog is famous now...hehe^^
Most of the singaporeans know about your blog~
Good sign! Keep on going!
Fighting!!! >.<

p/s: I also look forward to the album...... cannot wait anymore!Gosh!


Cheers^^

JO said...

im hoping they wld come to sg faster! haha nt sure thoug bt hoping the album wld be release in singapore tooo which i tink maybe shld hav since they're on uprising ever since the BOF out. :) ahh sooo excited to see them thoug haha. 1st time coming to sg.

J_Girl said...

So the album currently selling on Yesasia doesn't come with the MV but only the photobook? Are they going to include the MV later on? I'm debating if i should preorder now or wait incase they add the MV. It's been ages since I bought an actual music CD but I totally want to support these boys!

wen0607 said...

Actually last weekend I saw SS501's japanese albums and their first debut albums are sold in HMV...
But its not cheap!

If you gals interested, can visit the HMV at citilink! ^^

liezle said...

Hi hi J_Girl! That's what my understanding from the news posted. ^^

I think that the MV will not be included since DSP released a noticed last Tuesday [?] that the full MV will be released mid-July so i don't think that it's possible to include the MV in the album.

I'm thinking that the MV could probably be included in the 2nd full length. SS501 album that is to be released in August [or July?].

~liezle

Anonymous said...

Oh my god..how come it's so complicated? hahaha..i'm getting a big headache abt the album...

I really hope DSP knows tat SG hyun joongie fans are waiting for him to come!!!

anw, liezle..really thank u for all their posts! i chked them everyday faithfully, like checking stockmarket! haha