Tuesday, June 23, 2009

[English Subs] Episode 1 of Drama MV

iBreatheLifeMusic is so fast! Thank you so much!



Can't wait to see the next installment.

Btw, the viewers from iBreatheLifeMusic channel are also curious as to what the role of Kyu Jong is.

I remember reading it somewhere [actually i blogged about it ^^] that the father of Kyu Jong in this drama MV was killed. Jung Min is Kyu Jong's father enemy. Kim Hyun Joong is a hired assassin who fell inlove with girl of Jung Min whom he tried to save.

Now, my question is who shot the girl?

p.s. It looks like that Jung Min in the first episode is the nice guy. But I think that in the second episode, he'll be the bad ass. ^^

10 comments:

miss tota said...

OMG,they are so hot ...

I ma also curious to know what the role of Kyu Jong is .

I can't wait to see the next episode .

Thanx Liezle you are the best as always .

I have to back to my books now coz I have an exam tomorrow :(

wish me luck :)

wen0607 said...

Liezle

Thanks~ yesterday I'm trying to download this drama MV from youtube but it failed to do so...
The person who uploaded the clip has removed it suddenly
Anyway, thanks for the clip with the english subbed!^^

I have re-watched it so many times
HJ is indeed very COOL & he looks so fierce~ haha

Look forward to esp 2!~ >.<

wen0607 said...

There is another clearer HQ version of the drama MV ESP 1 ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUjPrwXgIiM

quizzy said...

i really cant get enought of it.. and imm sooo looking forwars for the next episodes!

thanks guys for keeping updates of SS501!

liezle said...

hello miss tota! hee i guess you can't also get away from your computer. hee, that has been the case for me as well.

anyway, hope you did well in your exams.

~liezle

liezle said...

wen, i've re-watched it plenty of times to and was trying to analyze.

btw, i bet that you enjoyed reading in YT how the viewers analyze ep 1. ^^

~liezle

liezle said...

btw, wen thanks for the link. i included the link in one of my posts tonight.

~liezle

liezle said...

hi there quizzy! hee, i think we've to a bit longer for the 2nd episode to be out and for the full video to be out in mid-july. anyway, i'm pretty sure, it'll be worth the wait.

~liezle

wen0607 said...

Hi liezle

Always welcome :D

mel_1223 said...

Hi liezle,

I believe KJ shot the girl. He wanted to shoot at JM to seek revenge for his father but missed aimed and hit her instead..that's why u can see his frustrated expression after that before he leaves..

I am living n breathing on the MV every second since its release. hehe!