Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Yoon Ji Hoo just made me sad

I've never felt this sad when I watched 'Boys Over Flowers'. But after watching Yoon Ji Hoo's After Story my heart aches for him even more. It must be the music of SS501 coupled with the good acting of Hyun Joong.


thanks to hoonfami for the fast upload on YT

I really really like Hyun Joong's portrayal of Yoon Ji Hoo. He's perfect for it. I'm certain those who have seen BoF will be moved by this video.

p.s. honestly i'm so touched by the video. are you too? to get out of your sadness state after watching Ji Hoo's after story click HERE. Then again, he never gets the girl.

2 comments:

zumbadance said...

It's a pity that I don't understand the language.
I believe it is the drama about the love story around 1 girl and several boys. I like the actress, she has a pair of big eyes.

hannah hernandez said...

huhuhuhu...damn this story.!!! i was really praying that ji hoo will get over jandi or just have seo min back.!! like the taiwanese and japanese version so that he would have a happy ending...

its sooo sad that he lost his mom,dad, grandpa, first love and even his true love...dont worry ji hoo/hyun joong oppa i am here for you ahahaha