Sunday, May 31, 2009

It's official...

...I like 2NE1 regardless of their fashion sense. ^^



click HERE for video with translation.


thanks to CodeMonmon for the HQ videos on YT

Actually even before they debut I was already following 2NE1 because of Sandara, Sandy or Dara [the one with hearts on her shirt]. I've seen and met her on several occasions whenever I go to her studio before to meet up with my friend Patty who happens to be the PR writer of her studio and Sandara's friend. And just now I was just talking to Patty and informed her that I am official declaring that I like 2NE1. We talked a little about Sandara and she even told me that before they debut about two weeks ago, Sandara sent several SMS messages to her to tell her about their call time and that she's excited and nervous at the same time and some other stuffs which I can't write [sorry unless Patty tells me it's okay ^^].

I've been reading stuff about Sandara's voice and her looks. In person she's really pretty and I don't think that she even had any surgery on her face. She's 100% natural beauty. The only surgery I know that she had was the birthmark on her leg that she was so conscious before.

About her voice, now that everyone has heard her talk in Inkigayo, don't you think that her voice is naturally synthesized? Cute, right? That's Sandara.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to more of 2NE1 performances in the future.

Btw, Patty, if you happen to visit my blog drop me a note, k? And I really wish that we'll be able to do the thing we're planning to do.

4 comments:

eventuallypretty said...

Really proud of Sandara. All her hard work is paying off. :))

Hopefully she is not too busy. :)

liezle said...

hey there patty/eventuallypretty thanks for dropping by. didn't know that you'll drop by so soon when i know that you're working late. ^^

i know how proud you are of Sandara. you've been with here since she started.

see you soon, k?

always,
liezle

chakachan said...

LUVVV Sandy...this young lady has always stayed humble. i simply adore her...it was a tough ride to be in the "local showbiz scene".it's nice that she had a second chance (even better!!) to show her talents and prove in the industry what she's really made of. she matured too..i'm soo happy for her. i wish her the best!!!

Anonymous said...

i agree.
DARA is really lovable inside and out i can still remember the first time i saw her at Philippines(abt 4years ago)and no doubt she's really beautiful aside from that i admire her simplicity and humility
as well as her determination to achieve her dreams.

that's why up to now, even she's
no longer at the Phil's showbiz industry i still support her :D


-fluffysmile :)