Saturday, May 30, 2009

F4 Photobook Coming Soon

Looks like Group 8 is not done merchandising 'Boys Over Flowers' . Hee and who wouldn't when it's bringing them money and fans are liking it, right?

I found this link in KHJ thread @ soompi. It's a teaser of the up coming F4 photobook. Looks like they boys were still able to squeezed in their heavy shooting schedule back then this photo shoot for the book. I remember posting Hyun Joong's photos wearing the same attire back in March. Click HERE.


thank to iBreatheLifeMusic

I remember the days when I saw the Taiwanese version of F4. I also went crazy over them and bought my own copy of 'F4 in Barcelona'. Likewise, I even have their other merchandise which until now i keep. I also have the photobook of Jerry Yan and Viz Zhou and some other magazine stuff, cds and whatever there is that I like. Hee, but I'm not as crazy as my other friends are. I only buy stuff that I like and somehow reasonable. ^^ I was actually planning of selling them when F4 was shown in Japan but was able to do so. So until now, they're just sitting in one big box of crazy crate. ^^

I'm reposting here photos of Hyun Joong from the teaser since they're actually from F4 Photobook.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are going to have an asiatour and tat includes malaysia and singapore.Heard that they will come singapore at ard dec.

liezle said...

hi Anonymous!

i hope that DSP will soon release the confirmed schedule for the Asian Tour. I'm considering in going in any if my schedule will still permits me. ^^

~liezle