Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Quick News on Yong Joon [03.24.09]

Makiko posted on byjgallery this scanned article from Nikkan Sports. I believe this was when Yong Joon visited Gosireh Tokyo when was in Japan late February and early March.


I really really like it when he's wearing a beannie. But I think he's going to get rid of the beannie soon as spring is just around the corner then summer. I hope by then that he'll totally get rid of his fedora and will just use his hunting cap or baseball cap. ^^ Sorry guys, but I'm really getting tired of seeing him in his fedora.

Btw, news that Gosireh is introducing in the market rice wine. I'll be editing this post later when i've the full details. Meanwhile here's a sample of the rice wine posted on differnt portals today.


There's more news today... I'll update this post later when i've confirmation on some of the news.

No comments: