Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hyun Joong's White Day Message

He left a message for his fans on DSP.

Ahhh this boy is really a sweetie! Even the way he writes his message is a reflection of his personality.

Anyway, here is Hyun Joongie's message. Thanks to Rikanee for shoving on khj thread @ soompi

Translated by: Sparkskey@Quainte501
Credits: 501.dspenter + SS601

Hyunjoong…..(2009-03-14 AM 2:54:49)

So it’s White Day, right? Umm it comes once in a year….
I searched for 20 minutes online before I managed to find these rings made from sweets ^^
Try making it by referring to the picture and wear it kekekekeke
Did you think I’ll only give you sweets?????? Wait… I won’t only give you sweets but a bigger present is coming soon… Around next week?
Will it be [Boys Over Flowers]??? Kekeke Or maybe not??? Maybe it’s nothing… -.-;;;
A new semester has started and I think everyone should be feeling lighthearted/merry.
Until you receive all my presents, remain excited. Kekeke
Aren’t you curious as to what it is?????? I’m not telling you.
To everyone who’s finding it hard at work, or in university, or just rolling around at home
Our cute ajummas….. Kekeke
Since the present is free.. ^^ Accept it freely.
I wanted to use the money I earned to buy you something….. (T/N: Yoon Jihoo line)

Firstly, eat the sweet and wait
I’ll look after all those without boyfriends.
Nunas, younger ones…Kekek and friends

Here's the cute candy rings that he searched to go with his message are so cute.

thanks to suppika of wgm thread @ soompi

hmm, what could his surprise next week? would it be a reunion with hwangbo? an episode of Ji Hoo on BoF? geez, i'm excited to know. ^^

Anyway, for those who are curious to know what white day is. Click here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG....how can this boy be soooo cute to this extent???? I've never seen this kind of 'lovely' letter to fans. It really shows his loving and thoughtful personality.
I just LOVE him unlimitedly.

'To the cute Ajummas rolling around at home'.....Wahahahaha!!!!!
This expression can only come from Hyun Joong...Ahhhh, I almost fell off from my chair from laughing so hard. What a sweeteeeeee!!

Anonymous said...

AHH...HAHAHA......
Hyun Joong melts my heart...so adorable and funny but mature! Searched the net 20 mins for the sweet rings being tired out at night... How sweet and thoughtful! You make everyone happy. Take care please!!!

Thanking you Liezle.

Anonymous said...

hi ms. liezle..
goodness..what a charmer!! ha ha ha..this boy..so sweet and funny. He reminds me of my romantic youth..the pink balloons, flowers and sweet nothings...arggg! I had to pitch myself that this was written for all of us...(and for all the singles on the web.)... so i must share him!! ha ha ha...(the rings are beautiful, right?? How could i possibly eat it??)..take care!!